Shooting Blanks

Kringle

I'm into the second day from having a vasectomy done and it does hurt a bit. Just getting too old to have anymore kids and thought it would be safer for me to get this done than for the wife to be on some kinda drugs that couldn't guarantee the results anyway.

The procedure didn't take long in itself. Got there at about 9:30 and after seeing the doc and the misses and I both saying we didn't want anymore kids, (We have a beautiful little girl now) they got the room ready for the snip snip. After putting on what looked like a bit of OR green sheet went and laid down on the table. The doc had asked me to shave around before I got there so that saved some time. (Although it might have been fun to have the nurse do it) :D Of course this wouldn't even come into mind later in the procedure. :o After washing me with a lot of alcohol, things started to happen.

Doc locates the tubes to be cut and gives the first injection for the left side, starts to cut and I wince a bit so he shoots some more to deaden the area, then grabs the tube with clamps and pulls it out the hole he's cut. This does hurt even if it is deadened because they don't deaden the nuttts. He then cuts a section out and then uses a laser to seal things and sews up the initial incision. This portion took all of about 10 minutes. The right side took 15 minutes and was quite a bit more painful but he did tell me that I might have pain shoot up to my stomach and I did. It even sent a pain to the old snake but didn't last long. After everything is done, he left and the nurse finishes by washing with more alcohol

I was told I would have some pain for the first 2-3 days and that I should refrain from riding the bike for a week or two but whenever I felt comfortable to ride that I could. I was also told to refrain from any heavy drinking as this would slow the healing process. I was also told to watch for any undue swelling and any blood but that it was not usual for this to happen. Have to go back to get the stitches removed and have to wait about 2-3 months for all residual sperm to exit and things should be done.

Total cost was 2,150 baht including the pain and infection meds. Simple enough and glad I did it. Will be more glad when it's all done though. :D

I am posting this as information only as I feel it far safer for us as guys to go through this proceedure than for our misses to have to take drugs or have surgery themselves. I will post more if there are any problems or if anyone wants more info.The doc told me that he has performed a lot of these and most were on farangs as Thais don't care and are scared of the proceedure. The nurses thought this was good of me to do this for the misses as the drugs women would have to take can really screw with their bodies and even their mental state. I think my misses is crazy enough without the drugs. :D:D:D

Still walking bowlegged,

Kringle

Udon, Don't know what you mean but if you read the whole post before making comments, you might see that it has already been done.

udon

post Today, 2005-06-26 12:01:31

Post #4

Platinum Member

Group: Advanced Members

From: BKK-SYD (under house arrest in a garden shed) and this is as you should be by your silly attempt at being funny or was it just being crude? Reminds me of a few other posters on here that can't or don't read what is written before posting.

Edited by Kringle

I started this thread about a year ago:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5689&st=0

the quotes for this operation were 8500-9500 baht from what I will admit to be a well known hospital but I do not believe I would have received any better treatment than what I received at the large clinic that I went to yesterday.

This thread is intended to supply information that might help people in their decision to have or not have this proceedure and also to help in deciding where to have it done and at what cost.

If anyone would like to know more info, just pm me and I will give you the clinics contact details.

Chris

...If anyone would like to know more info, just pm me....

Chris

Ah......thanks, but I think your picturesque description was indeed quite adequate. In fact I feel your pain, literally. :o

Hope your recovery is a speedy one.

cheers :D

PS - Be sure you follow the doctors instructions about, no "fooling around" for the next six months.

I'm into the second day from having a vasectomy done and it does hurt a bit. Just getting too old to have anymore kids and thought it would be safer for me to get this done than for the wife to be on some kinda drugs that couldn't guarantee the results anyway.

The procedure didn't take long in itself. Got there at about 9:30 and after seeing the doc and the misses and I both saying we didn't want anymore kids, (We have a beautiful little girl now) they got the room ready for the snip snip. After putting on what looked like a bit of OR green sheet went and laid down on the table. The doc had asked me to shave around before I got there so that saved some time. (Although it might have been fun to have the nurse do it) :D Of course this wouldn't even come into mind later in the procedure. :o After washing me with a lot of alcohol, things started to happen.

Doc locates the tubes to be cut and gives the first injection for the left side, starts to cut and I wince a bit so he shoots some more to deaden the area, then grabs the tube with clamps and pulls it out the hole he's cut. This does hurt even if it is deadened because they don't deaden the nuttts. He then cuts a section out and then uses a laser to seal things and sews up the initial incision.  This portion took all of about 10 minutes. The right side took 15 minutes and was quite a bit more painful but he did tell me that I might have pain shoot up to my stomach and I did. It even sent a pain to the old snake but didn't last long. After everything is done, he left and the nurse finishes by washing with more alcohol

I was told I would have some pain for the first 2-3 days and that I should refrain from riding the bike for a week or two but whenever I felt comfortable to ride that I could. I was also told to refrain from any heavy drinking as this would slow the healing process. I was also told to watch for any undue swelling and any blood but that it was not usual for this to happen. Have to go back to get the stitches removed and have to wait about 2-3 months for all residual sperm to exit and things should be done.

Total cost was 2,150 baht including the pain and infection meds. Simple enough and glad I did it. Will be more glad when it's all done though. :D

I am posting this as information only as I feel it far safer for us as guys to go through this proceedure than for our misses to have to take drugs or have surgery themselves. I will post more if there are any problems or if anyone wants more info.The doc told me that he has performed a lot of these and most were on farangs as Thais don't care and are scared of the proceedure. The nurses thought this was good of me to do this for the misses as the drugs women would have to take can really screw with their bodies and even their mental state. I think my misses is crazy enough without the drugs. :D  :D  :D

Still walking bowlegged,

Kringle

Have you turned black down there yet Kringle.? I was from my navel to my knees, evidentally its not bruising but the local anesthetic travelling under the skin.

S,pose they told you to use contraceptive devices until after they check your (wank in a bottle) until you test infertile.

I got mine done about 16 years ago and mine no longer hurts either. :D

Seriously though... normally there is little residual pain... just a little tenderness and you may feel uncomfortable for a week or so... then all should be OK.

Just be careful when around small kids though... they tend to run around and bump into things... if you get my drift. :o

i'm led to believe, that you can re-hook it up again, if you decide to have kids again :o

You can... but there is a time limitation before it is irreversible... around 7 years I believe.

Edited by Jai Dee

Had mine snipped 18 years ago at Royal Perth Hospital under a local anaesthetic. Home about 4 hours later. Spent the night on my back with the swollen balls nestled in a large wad of cotton wool. Back at work next day, be it light duties. I’ve had worst experiences – about 3 inches South!! :o

Under a bit of pressure from TW to get it reversed but knowing my luck the result would be another girl (I have two and she has one) and I can’t afford to pay for another wedding. Besides I didn’t know about the 7 year thing.

Waldwolfe, thanks and following the docs instructions but he says only 2-3 months before the blanks are loaded. :D

Ozzydom, no discoloration that I've noticed and since this is the 3rd day hopefully it won't happen.

Jai Dee, still hurting a bit but thinking it won't last long. Did a walk down to a mates' place yesterday (8-10 blocks) and wasn't too bad. Still taking the tabs though and I do watch out for the little runner I have. In fact she's quite mad that I won't let her step and jump off my stomach right now. :o

Kreon, seems Jaidee has answered your question and it doesn't really matter to me as I'm not going to change my mind on this one. Easier on me and easier on the misses so that's it. I consider it short time pain for me.

Kreon, seems Jaidee has answered your question and it doesn't really matter to me as I'm not going to change my mind on this one. Easier on me and easier on the misses so that's it. I consider it short time pain for me.

Worth checking out though Kringle... my information is some 16 or so years old... technology has advanced since then so maybe there is some synthetic method of re-connection... that is of course unless there is a valid medical reason why the the old gonads don't produce live ammo anymore... :o

"Nurse...." :D

i'm led to believe, that you can re-hook it up again, if you decide to have kids again :o

I tried this, but it was at least twelve years on and didn't work for me. I had product, but not a very high count and the motility was low. The reconnect was in about 1984, so technology may have improved since then.

Bottom line is I haven't gotten anyone pregnant since the original snip.

i'm led to believe, that you can re-hook it up again, if you decide to have kids again :D

I tried this, but it was at least twelve years on and didn't work for me. I had product, but not a very high count and the motility was low. The reconnect was in about 1984, so technology may have improved since then.

Bottom line is I haven't gotten anyone pregnant since the original snip.

above last line :D

I will not make remarks about

"Transfer to Gay Section" :o

To obvious :D

Had the “Snip” 30 years ago,

Please be careful, DO NOT LIFT ENYTHING HEAVY :D

I went back to work 3 days after op., Heavy work, ended up flat on my back for 10 days waiting for swelling to subside, scrotum so swollen could not walk VERRY PAINFUL, actual op no problem. :D

:D

Worth checking out though Kringle... my information is some 16 or so years old... technology has advanced since then so maybe there is some synthetic method of re-connection... that is of course unless there is a valid medical reason why the the old gonads don't produce live ammo anymore... :o

"Nurse...." :D

I'm only into the 3rd day of having this done and am in no hurry to go through this again any time soon. :D:D

I think everyone will get a kick outa this. We went to a friends house and had lunch. My friend is an English bloke married to a Thai. His misses asked mine if after the snip job would it be like when they do an op on a dog.

She wanted to know if I would get fat and not be interested in sex anymore. :o:D:D:D:D

After laughing for a long period of time (I'm still laughing :D ) I told her no and if I had even thought that this would be the result or could be, I wouldn't have had it done. :D:D:D

Dammmmm, I can't stop laughing..........

Edited by Kringle

I'm only into the 3rd day of having this done and am in no hurry to go through this again any time soon. :D  :D

I heard that in BKK the doctors just remove the balls and replace them with marbles, it saves them the hassle of all the intricate snipping, keeps the cost down and all that .... just what I heard... :o

totster :D:D

I heard that in BKK the doctors just remove the balls and replace them with marbles, it saves them the hassle of all the intricate snipping, keeps the cost down and all that .... just what I heard... :o

:D

...She wanted to know if I would get fat and not be interested in sex anymore. :o  :D  :D  :D  :D....

Chris - Your friends wife may be correct. You are now officially (at least for all intent and purposes) a Eunuch. :D

cheers :D

This is not any definition of a eunuch that I have heard of and thank god the snake still rises to the see the world. Even if it's too painful to do anything about it. :D

Dose anyone out there know anyone who’s had a successful reversal surgery in Thailand?

If so, where, and by what doctor?

We want to start a family, but my husband was sniped only months after leaving the monastery. There was not much sex-ed training when he left after being a fully ordained monk for 10 years. So he opted for the snip, not knowing anything. :o Its been 11 years since the snip. thanks for your help! HH

.etc

I am posting this as information only as I feel it far safer for us as guys to go through this proceedure than for our misses to have to take drugs or have surgery themselves. I will post more if there are any problems or if anyone wants more info.The doc told me that he has performed a lot of these and most were on farangs as Thais don't care and are scared of the proceedure. The nurses thought this was good of me to do this for the misses as the drugs women would have to take can really screw with their bodies and even their mental state. I think my misses is crazy enough without the drugs. :D  :D  :D

Still walking bowlegged,

Kringle

why u dont ask some help from a VET!!!

bambi :D:D:o

Because I didn't want people to think this:

"I think everyone will get a kick outa this. We went to a friends house and had lunch. My friend is an English bloke married to a Thai. His misses asked mine if after the snip job would it be like when they do an op on a dog.

She wanted to know if I would get fat and not be interested in sex anymore."

Definitely not my goal with this and I am very happy to stay the tall somewhat skinny guy I am. I just didn't want to shoot loaded ammunition. :o

Edited by Kringle

Because I didn't want people to think this:

"I think everyone will get a kick outa this. We went to a friends house and had lunch. My friend is an English bloke married to a Thai. His misses asked mine if after the snip job would it be like when they do an op on a dog.

She wanted to know if I would get fat and not be interested in sex anymore."

Definitely not my goal with this and I am very happy to stay the tall somewhat skinny guy I am. I just didn't want to shoot loaded ammunition. :D

but PRO's , you wont piss around soi.dog for mark your territory..

Bambi :o