Soccer Australia

and no Lampard10, u cant coach the socceroo's.......

I bet you'd like Frank Lampard snr in charge.

As long as we make it to the final 16" of the World Cup......

I must admit Siam you have a great sense of humuor :o

oH YEH........If America can make it (no dis-respect), then Australia can do it......and we beat England in a friendly last year......and we should have won aganist Germany a few weeks ago......

Just wait till this world Cup......Pie man

and no Lampard10, u cant coach the socceroo's.......

I bet you'd like Frank Lampard snr in charge.

As long as we make it to the final 16" of the World Cup......

I must admit Siam you have a great sense of humuor :o

oH YEH........If America can make it (no dis-respect), then Australia can do it......and we beat England in a friendly last year......and we should have won aganist Germany a few weeks ago......

Just wait till this world Cup......Pie man

There's no doubt you guys have a got a half decent team but you've got to get past one of the half decent South american teams before you can qualify.

If you do qualify are you going to start a thread "Aussies to win the FIFA world Cup - future post here?"

Keep Smiling :D

Pie Boy

[There's no doubt you guys have a got a half decent team but you've got to get past one of the half decent South american teams before you can qualify.

If you do qualify are you going to start a thread "Aussies to win the FIFA world Cup - future post here?"

Pie Boy

You forgot the future headline bit PB ' Ozzie whitrwash Poms in World Cup final' :o:D:D

[There's no doubt you guys have a got a half decent team but you've got to get past one of the half decent South american teams before you can qualify.

Pie Boy

You forgot the future headline bit PB ' Ozzie whitrwash Poms in World Cup final' :o:D:D

Or the post about England not making the World Cup Final....AGAIN... :D:D:D:D

Venables was great for Australian Soccer when he coached before, is it true he is thinking about coming back?  :D

Not sure Tornado...some years ago I heard that he was approached.....of course English posters would be the most informed....but nothing constructive has come from that part of the world on this question...... :o

I think they are all to busy grooning over Shane Warne....... :D

Venables was great for Australian Soccer when he coached before, is it true he is thinking about coming back?  :D

Not sure Tornado...some years ago I heard that he was approached.....of course English posters would be the most informed....but nothing constructive has come from that part of the world on this question...... :o

I think they are all to busy grooning over Shane Warne....... :D

I've not seen any mention of Venables being interested in the job, come to think about it I've not seen any mention of the job in the british sports press, I wonder why that is? :D