Mens Clothes In Pattaya - Big?

mcyachty

Hi there,

This is a bit embarrassing, but where do you by men’s clothes of the bigger variety?

I am a big guy already, but since moving here, I have put on a bit. While I really need to get it back off, it is not easy, will take time and I need some clothes replaced as they are showing signs of wear.

Are there any of these in Pattaya?

The markets in Second Road almost opposite Central. Some of the shops in there go up to 4 XXXLor thereabouts . Just becareful because some of the shirts marked 100% cotton are closer to 100% polyester.

Also u may have some luck in Mikes.

I have found it cheaper to get pants from a Tailor Shop. I was paying 1,200 baht at "big Johns" for pants and got some custom made - of very good quality - at a tailor shop for 1,000 baht. I don't know about shirts at a tailors as I had plenty... In the market, the bigger sizes are usually 350 baht.

Edited by rmicheald

If you are just after casual clothes (tee shirts and shorts) there is a selection at the Luk Dod shop on Soi Yume (?spelling) - 3XL, 4XL, 5XL +

From Pattaya Klang turn north at the Carrefour traffic lights, travel approx 1.5km and the shop is on the left, about 500m before the junction with Pattaya Nua with a gravel car park in front.

It's the big shop where all the Russian coach tours stop for souvenirs shopping.

Edited by chickenslegs