Prostitution : Is It Wrong To Pay For Sex ?

thaifkrlim

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even marriage is a ‘Pay for sex’ event...the thing is,...we pay once for a lifetime of sex

Have you ever been married? ;)

My thought exactly, lol.

“Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts” -Jeff Foxworthy.

Maybe we could rewrite the original post to read .........

Even marriage is a 'Pay for sex' event ... the thing is, .. we have sex once then pay over the rest of our lifetime.

Maybe you have to decide whether you are a Pay as You Go:whistling: type person or a contract person.

PAYG can work out more expensive but it depends on the quality of the service provider - it does give more flexibility.

On a contract you know who you are dealing with but you are subject to the limitations of that providers services. Beware onerous penaties for breaking the contract and remember that it is only with mobile phones that you can upgrade the hardware with the same contract :whistling:

But it is perfectly legal to give it away.

What do you say about that ?

I've always given it away!!!! And in my younger years, as often as possible!!!!!

I think male celebrities have a better chance of giving it away because their status.

Someone, (Jingting i believe) brought up the topic of "abuses" earlier on..

I think it should be pointed out that if there were NO pay for play..ANYWHERE in the world..we would see enormous rise in the incidences of rape and other such abuses..and them not only being perpertrated on women.

Considering men all have the same urges, in cases where they would be "mentally challenged" or unable to attract a partner for whatever reason or otherwise unstable....it stands to reason that if P4P wasnt available then such creatures would no doubt eventually get up to no good in order to satisfy the itch.

Just to bad that the order of a certain denomonation of religion didnt believe in indulging, there may be a lot of boys that could have grown up leading normal lives :angry:

I've always given it away!!!! And in my younger years, as often as possible!!!!!

I think male celebrities have a better chance of giving it away because their status.

For sure...unfortunately the gals were not lined up waiting to take my free offers! :D

"Getting married for sex is like buying a 747 for the free peanuts" -Jeff Foxworthy.

Excellent! :cheesy:

it happens every day in the west.

A guy wants sex and he gets it by getting married and conforming to every demand that his female partner has.

Give WHAT away? Sex is never given away by women. There is always an attachment of some kind. That is the main reason why I prefer the working gals. I don't WANT an attachment later with all the tears and complaints. I've been through that far too many times

. And, I'll still say there is no one size fits all when it comes to sex. There are women who enjoy it and many who couldn't care one way or another. And others who frankly don't enjoy sex at all... despite acting like they do.

Many men can disassociate themselves from the sex act, but others get attached to women who provide a missing ingredient in the man's life. Maybe it's a mother fixation or some loss of affection in their informative years... but it's there and the man can't live without a woman in his life.

Give WHAT away? Sex is never given away by women. There is always an attachment of some kind. That is the main reason why I prefer the working gals. I don't WANT an attachment later with all the tears and complaints. I've been through that far too many times

. And, I'll still say there is no one size fits all when it comes to sex. There are women who enjoy it and many who couldn't care one way or another. And others who frankly don't enjoy sex at all... despite acting like they do.

I have hesitated to post as this thread is not really Thai-related and has been on the verge of being closed (but the interest has remained high). However, Ian, I really have to disagree with you. There are plenty, and I mean plenty of women who want no commitments nor entanglements but merely an enjoyable roll in the hay.

No one size fits all is correct. And while some women certainly do use sex as the carrot for some other need of their own, and some women enjoy sex as part of bonding and a relationship, many women are just like many men. They like sex because it feels good and makes them happy.

Amen to that!

Shhh! Don't tell my girlfriend I said that ph34r.gif

I have hesitated to post as this thread is not really Thai-related and has been on the verge of being closed (but the interest has remained high). However, Ian, I really have to disagree with you. There are plenty, and I mean plenty of women who want no commitments nor entanglements but merely an enjoyable roll in the hay.

No one size fits all is correct. And while some women certainly do use sex as the carrot for some other need of their own, and some women enjoy sex as part of bonding and a relationship, many women are just like many men. They like sex because it feels good and makes them happy.

In a way it is Thai related, Bonobo. There are many (including all the foreign press) who believe that men who come to Thailand do so only for the available sex trade. But, what they fail to realize is the western world civilizations are becoming too restrictive by both church and state. There is a coy, feminism about Thai women (and Japanese women) that seems to me missing from the modern western women.

And, we can agree to disagree. Every woman I've ever been with has always felt they had an attachment hold on me once we had sex. They may not say so, but you can always tell by their actions afterwards. But, maybe that is because I've always been a fussy lover and choosy in who I am with. I have never been one to pick on old cougars from a bar.

And, we can agree to disagree. Every woman I've ever been with has always felt they had an attachment hold on me once we had sex. They may not say so, but you can always tell by their actions afterwards. But, maybe that is because I've always been a fussy lover and choosy in who I am with. I have never been one to pick on old cougars from a bar.

Yes, we are going to have to agree to disagree with this.  I have had many women bluntly tell me they only want a good-time fling (for many reasons: married, just over a relationship, on their way up the corporate or military ladder and have to focus on that, on vacation, whatever.)  Some were young, some were older.  Some were Thai.  Most were not.  All were different.

Some came back for additional assignations, some I never saw again as we both went home or to our separate ways.

Just like some men, some women really aren't interested in a man's heart or mind.  Their interests are far more prurient.

(And don't knock cougars.  I had a 40-year-old Taiwan woman take me under her wing when I was 19 for a week of very illuminating and enlightening lessons in the art of mutual enjoyment.)

(And don't knock cougars. I had a 40-year-old Taiwan woman take me under her wing when I was 19 for a week of very illuminating and enlightening lessons in the art of mutual enjoyment.)

Back home, these days, that might be considered to be sex abuse. :rolleyes:

Yes, we are going to have to agree to disagree with this.  I have had many women bluntly tell me they only want a good-time fling (for many reasons: married, just over a relationship, on their way up the corporate or military ladder and have to focus on that, on vacation, whatever.)  Some were young, some were older.  Some were Thai.  Most were not.  All were different.

Some came back for additional assignations, some I never saw again as we both went home or to our separate ways.

Just like some men, some women really aren't interested in a man's heart or mind.  Their interests are far more prurient.

(And don't knock cougars.  I had a 40-year-old Taiwan woman take me under her wing when I was 19 for a week of very illuminating and enlightening lessons in the art of mutual enjoyment.)

Well, not everyone is handsome with an enjoyable personality and blessed by nature down there...

Many Men who are against prostitution also are in this category - they don't understand that some people just cannot get laid without paying for it.

craigt3365 for example - I am sure you are tall, good looking and "know" how to talk with women?

Well, not everyone is handsome with an enjoyable personality and blessed by nature down there...

Many Men who are against prostitution also are in this category - they don't understand that some people just cannot get laid without paying for it.

craigt3365 for example - I am sure you are tall, good looking and "know" how to talk with women?

Oh man...I wish. Why do you think I am here in Thailand! :lol:

If I was tall, good looking and knew how to talk with women, I would be in Malibu....maybe being "Charlie" on 2 1/2 Men!!! :jap:

I'm reminded of Charlie Sheen's response, in that he didn't pay for sex, he paid the ladies to leave. Further, the odd assumption that women are only capable of sexual thoughts as part of a 'relationship' is curiously old fashioned.

In Japan there's the whole 'Compensated Dating' phenomena which raises a range of uncomfortable [for the man] questions with reference to perceived control and the view that sex is all about power.

Some have come to view marriage as a pay as you lay option, which is at best tragic.

Finally what two [or more] consenting adults do with their time, inclinations, and wallets really should not be a matter of public concern, unless one recalls the old 'doggie style' joke where the wife finally relents adding to her list of rewards the request that it's not a street where anyone knows us.

Regards

Hi All,

To quote someone famous "I don't pay for sex, I pay for them to go away after sex"

Foggy

I've heard this often tried to be quoted, people always seem to get it wrong, but the point is made anyway........

It was Clark Gable who at the time was quite the ladies man, he got busted for using a prostitute (people were surprised as he was the HUGE Hollywood star at the time, could get any lady).

In an interview with a newspaper he was asked why he paid for sex "I don't pay for sex, I pay them to leave".

If you are religious, yes.

It is often illegal, so breaking the law is wrong.

Other than that, if the service worker is an adult, not a slave, and not abused by the client, and paid a reasonable compensation, and disease protection is utilized, of course it is NOT wrong. In my view, not much different than paying for a cooked meal, a free will decision. Not the only way to get sex or food, but always an option ...

Cant agree on the Religious sentence on your posting Jingthing,

For those that are not aware the Quran approves of prostitution (of coarse the Muslims would be embarrased if they knew that you know that, so try thier hardest to bury the fact).

Muslims get around paying for sex in such conservative Muslim countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia by arranging a temporary marrige.

We call it "short time or long time", they call it a Misyar Marriage or Mut'ah.

It works like this -

A Muslim religious official (in reality a religious brothel keeper or pimp) marries the man and the prostitute, the new husband then pays "the dowry" (for services rendered) and then the husband has sex with his new "Wife" (the prostitute), after they have finished the business they then get "divorced" after an hour (short time) or the next morning (long time) ...Wallah!.., no sex outside of marriage!

Hypocrites!

Google it if you dont believe me.

If you are religious, yes.

It is often illegal, so breaking the law is wrong.

So if you live in Saudi Arabia and you are gay, breaking the Law is wrong? Hahahahaha What tosh!

it still is, the law is the law, even when the law is wrong, you still need to respect it

Edited by soundman
Removed inflamatory content.

Hi All,

To quote someone famous "I don't pay for sex, I pay for them to go away after sex"

Foggy

I've heard this often tried to be quoted, people always seem to get it wrong, but the point is made anyway........

It was Clark Gable who at the time was quite the ladies man, he got busted for using a prostitute (people were surprised as he was the HUGE Hollywood star at the time, could get any lady).

In an interview with a newspaper he was asked why he paid for sex "I don't pay for sex, I pay them to leave".

exactly !!