Bald Patches On My Cat

Hi my cat has lost some hair on his tail and a spot on his back. Doesn't appear to be ringworm, but I am no expert.

He is LEUKEMIA + but very healthy .. active, eating, mean and fighting sometimes, nice coat, clear eyes, drinking water.. hunting etc...

We feed him high quality dry food and fish from the market. (cheaper and better then whiskas I am sure)/

These little bald spots don't seem to itch..

post-46666-045630900 1278997958_thumb.jp

post-46666-042935400 1278998077_thumb.jp

Does he lie on any unpainted cement at all?

A number of my cats used to do this before I stopped them and they all the problem, the ones in different 'night cages' with no cement floor or Q Con cement block to lie on never had the problem. Once I cleared all the blocks and painted the floors the problem stopped.

Does he lie on any unpainted cement at all?

A number of my cats used to do this before I stopped them and they all the problem, the ones in different 'night cages' with no cement floor or Q Con cement block to lie on never had the problem. Once I cleared all the blocks and painted the floors the problem stopped.

Yes in fact he does. Now that I think about it my other cat seems to have quite think hair around his legs.. our house is up high and our kitchen all outdoor and only unfinished concrete. Nothing I can do to keep the cats off. They have their room with tile and places to lay.. and chairs and pillow...etc...... the concrete must be cool. Wonder if this is it....