Retirement Visa 90 Day Reporting

I have done my due diligence and due to my lack of searching knowledge/luck I cannot find the requirements for 90 day reporting when on a Retirement Stay in Thailand. My first one is coming up and I would much appreciate if someone could inform me of what is required when you show up at Immigration.

Thanks in advance!

ACMike

I went in today with copies of everything mentioned in all of the posts, all they wanted was the form and a copy of my drivers license (proof of address). In 5 minutes I was on my way.

Thanks again to everyone who answered.

ACMike

This points out the glaring differences in what a particular Immigrations Office requires compared to another location since they've implemented the zone system for immigrations. It also makes me thankful I deal with Changwattana, where things run pretty much as advertised ;) .

I was at Changwattana yesterday and had FIVE 90-day reports to turn in for various and sundry clients. If you go out to Changwattana, they only want the new form, the receipt they gave you from the previous 90 day reporting (it's the bottom third of the form), and your passport. There was a runner from a thai translation service ahead of me who had at least 20-25 passports. Evidently a lucrative business for them.

As 90 day reporting doesn't hafta be done in person. If you live in Bangkok you can mail it to Changwattana at this address;

IMMIGRATION BUREAU (90 DAYS REGISTRATION)

90 DAYS REPORTING SECTION

Immigration Bureau (Imm. Div. 1)

Chalermprakiat Government Complex

120 Moo 3, Chaengwattana Soi 7

Tungsonghong, Laksi District,

Bangkok 10210

If you do mail it in; they require the following copies;

picture page of your passport

current permission to stay stamp

last entry stamp into thailand

copy of your departure card

receipt from your last report.

filled out TM-47

What is actually strange is, when they mail your new receipt back to you; ALL the copies are returned as well, so you can use 'em over and over.

If you do mail it, send it either registered thai post or EMS, so you have proof you reported on time in case there’s a hiccup. Also please note; LATE reporting cannot be done by mail.

FWIW: Yesterday a guy got pissy with the immigrations officer in the 90 day reporting section as he was 18 days late, and the grace period is 7 days before/after your actual report date. She didn't take kindly to his attitude. So instead of the 'normal' 2000 baht (bad dog :blink: ) fine, she hit him with the 'posted' maximum of 5000 baht (VERY BAD DOG :o ) fine. Needless to say he was not a ‘happy camper’ when he left, and he let everyone in the office know about it.