Pattaya Bar Girls are Lazy

it's been this way for a long time hasn't it? been hearing about this stuff since the early noughties.

I'm still in to the bar scene but I've been doing it so long that I don't give a rat's what happens behind the scenes anymore. when they start talking about that stuff I'm like, DILLIGAF? ????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Imagine being a woman and being mauled all night by a bunch of old, over weight, smelly CCs.  Then knowing you'll be back tomorrow.

I can't understand why women aren't lining up to apply with such incentives as you describe. ????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

It's called having a moral code... it ain't difficult 

so I guess that means you pay at least double or triple your bill in tips to all Thai service staff that you interact with to compensate for the slave wages that they get paid? 

ps. this is no country for moral men.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Thanks for the expert information.

We all would have difficulties to survive without such knowledgeable people like you. 

You should consider a YouTube channel to spread your wisdom.

Oh, please, there can not be to many of those wandering around in red light district and make youtube stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bolt said:

A bar girl has an earning potential of 20-30K per month, whereas working in a Gym or hotel reception is 10-12k

Incredibly difficult decision to make for a young girl, and to be honest working in a bar looks like fun most days.

Don't know where old mate got his figures but top shelf are making a stack more than 30k a month. That's peanuts. Heaps of  girls out there making that just in ladies drinks and that's before the barfining an everything else that comes with it. Not to mention the muppets will be back soon all the major sponsors and minor sponsors sending hookers money from foreign lands so they can book a spot on their return. Then you got your 2 week millionaires paying weeelllll over the odds I could go on and on but I think I've made my point.

Edited by starky
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, starky said:

Who knew? This is ground breaking research. ????????????

I'm guessing maybe that @Danderman123is newish to the scene and still trying to get his head around it. that or he's been here a long time but is just a bit too into the scene. I used to be like that until I got bored with the backstory.

go to bar, dlink a dlink, buy a few lady dlinks, get dlunk and have a big ol' sanuk. if they want a shoulder to cry on then they can pay you! ????

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

There is one little detail which you don't mention: What's the alternative?

For many girls the alternative is to get f@$#54 by their Thai bf who is possibly drunk and just comes from another girl.

If the girls have the alternative of a drunk Thai guy who wants money or drunk farangs who pay money then the decision is not so difficult.

And yes, I know there are also nice Thai guys who take care of their girls - at least in theory they should exist.

Omg! Somebody has taken too many blue pills. That old "Thai man no good" line.

how about choosing single

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolt said:

A bar girl has an earning potential of 20-30K per month, whereas working in a Gym or hotel reception is 10-12k

Incredibly difficult decision to make for a young girl, and to be honest working in a bar looks like fun most days.

Hmm, hey mama is it OK I lay on my back and spread my legs for many men to fill me with their seeds or should I stay in the hotel cleaning rooms.....Mama says, stay in the hotel cleaning rooms, falangs will help you lay on the bed and spread your legs. Money will be same same and you won't be drunk everyday....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The reality is that the ladies send very little home

Having lived in a small farming community for close to 20 years, this has most definitely been my observation. Practically zero trickle-down moolah being splashed around. Only remittances I've ever seen being sent home are for child care for the bar girl's own children, and usually it's just the bare minimum, i.e., 3-5K/mo.

I am sure some of the top lookers might pull in well over 30K a month, but I am inclined to believe that the 20-30K figure is true for many girls, especially with tourism struggling.

If that's true, that goes a long way towards explaining why there has been a precipitous drop in the quality of women attracted to the industry. 12K working a nine to five job compared to 20K to put up with all the stresses of sex work starts looking pretty good.

I thought the OP was very informative.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1