How Do I Paint My Exhaust Black

AAACEEE

i just moved to bangkok from phuket and my airblade has a shiny modified exhaust on it... in other words a police magnet..

it's actaully from honda so i figured if i paint it black i would have less chance that the policeman will notice it and it will look cool anyway

how does one paint an exhaust because it will be very hot... it doesn't have to be perfect and i can respray it once in a while but i don't want the paint to come off after one lap

anyone suggestions

i was thinking just buy a black spraycan but i don't know what happens to the paint i think it will melt

I don't think the exhaust is the first thing a cop looks at to see if he wants to pull you over. Usually it's gonna be:

1. You have no choice, they're pulling all the bikes over anyway.

or

2. They don't pull you over cos you aren't doing anything stupid.

Yeah being on an Airblade wont get you pulled over, but being a Farang will.

They know you have money so carry 100 baht or less in your wallet and the rest in another pocket.

They can take your offer or write you a ticket (if you really did something wrong).

Sometimes they just pull me over and let me go after they see all my papers are in order.

In CM in the Thai areas of town the police are often out in the evenings stopping everyone on m/cs ....... except white people, we always get waved by.

We never have our helmets on so it isn't for that.

I have never worked out what they are doing.

Painting over the chrome will not work even short term. You need to sandblast it, clean well, keep your greasy paws off it, and then paint using a 1200 F high heat silica based paint.

Richco Motorsports in CM will blast it for you