Mobile Phone For People Who Have To Use Reading Glasses

soreia

I am new to this forum, and I hope someone out there will be able to help me.

I am over 40 and my eyesight is not as it used to be.

Sometimes if I want to call someone from my mobile, I do not have my eyeglasses handy and it is very difficult for me to read things on the display.

My question now is, does anybody know a cheap mobile with big display, big keypad and also big display in the address book, so I am able to read the phone numbers

thanks already in advance

Soreia

Hi, I Mobile have some cheap phones with a reasonable display size,i too have the same probem,i just bought a i mobile for 1990 baht and you can change the font size to a very reasonable size,getting used to sms/texting with it is a bit difficult but if you use it mainly for calling then its good,battery life is also quite reasonable.

Hi, I Mobile have some cheap phones with a reasonable display size,i too have the same probem,i just bought a i mobile for 1990 baht and you can change the font size to a very reasonable size,getting used to sms/texting with it is a bit difficult but if you use it mainly for calling then its good,battery life is also quite reasonable.

Thanks for the help , could you let me know the exact name of the i-mobile. Is the size of the numbers in the address book also big?

Would be great to let me know, so I can run out to the next shop to get a new one

thanks a lot

Soreia

The model number is HITZ 3201.Yes the names/contact font size is good,i bought this in Tesco lotus Pattaya,You should be able to get in most phone shops,some big stores have Imobile shops.

One thing to watch is if you buy one,ask the staff to put the sim/sims in for you/this model is a 2 sim model which is great,you can use it with one only or 2 sims,but the phone had a sim lock on the sim 2 connection and locked my 12 call sim.so i had to call 12call for my PUK code,but all is well now,for the money its just fine,Even has TV but that sucks.There may also be similar i mobiles with big display around the same price or even cheaper.

The model number is HITZ 3201.Yes the names/contact font size is good,i bought this in Tesco lotus Pattaya,You should be able to get in most phone shops,some big stores have Imobile shops.

One thing to watch is if you buy one,ask the staff to put the sim/sims in for you/this model is a 2 sim model which is great,you can use it with one only or 2 sims,but the phone had a sim lock on the sim 2 connection and locked my 12 call sim.so i had to call 12call for my PUK code,but all is well now,for the money its just fine,Even has TV but that sucks.There may also be similar i mobiles with big display around the same price or even cheaper.

Thanks a lot- I am about to run to the next job to try it out

:D Have a wonderful day

Thanks a lot- I am about to run to the next job to try it out

:D Have a wonderful day

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/06/dell-streak-review/

Dell Streak. 5 inch screen.