Porchland 2

swisstouristpattaya

hi farangs :)

I did a little visit, and climb over the building at porchland 2 situated near jomtion beach.Very nice people there...

I visited the show room, 38 meters, very nice(bigger terrasse than Iguana park lane and only 150 apart instead the 600 at parklane ).

there is a video on line as well if you look on utube.(google porchland, and you will see the video link)

apartment from 700'000.

well I would like to buy something there for myself( I am 40), and my parent s when they want come here to relax.

no an investment, but something small and nice for vacation, or to crash when I have no job.

at present only 1 building is under construction.

they reached the 8th floors recently.

there will be a small swimnming pool and fitness room and it s not far from south big C and tesco.

they only thing i don't like, there is no escrow account, and I am not going to give them my money for something they may not deliver.

Why should I take the risk? why they don't use escrow account. they would have plenty of customers in 3 days and people would sleep much better.

It is easy to get into these developments,but damned hard to get out of them.The marketing skills of the developers are indeed remarkable,everyone wants part of the action when new, glossy brochure,sexy sales girls,the rub comes in three or four years time when boredom/ finances/ fed up with the scenery or country / whatever takes a hand, try selling especially with a 600 odd condo occupancy, half the tenants having the same idea at the same time

If you're happy to be stuck all the way out there, why not look for something in, say, Baan Suan Lalana, which I think is in the same area isn't it? People who live there seem to like it and there's no chance of losing your money. It may be a bit more expensive, but at least you will know exactly what facilities you are getting, not just developer's promises.

[sarcasm font on]

Why do you need an escow account, you have the developers guarantee that it will be completed don't you?

[sarcasm font off]

At leat that's what one major developer in Pattaya (and Bangkok) told me 3 years ao and their development has not even started yet.)

Buy bricks and mortar, not air.

Edited by PattayaParent