Thinking Of Moving

garyvanput

Hello All,

I am currently living on Spain's Costa Blanca, however, as soon as feasable I would like to relocate to Thailand.

I have visited many times as a tourist, staying in the Cha-Am...Hua-Hin region.

I need your help and information on the ups and downs of living in Thailand. What difficulties can I expect?...Are the difficulties outweighed by the benefits?...etc.

If it is easier you can reply in Spanish, Italian, French or German (as well as English).

All help will be most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Gary.

Edited by penzman

Hello All,

I am currently living on Spain's Costa Blanca, however, as soon as feasable I would like to relocate to Thailand.

I need your help and information on the ups and downs of living in Thailand. What difficulties can I expect?...Are the difficulties outweighed by the benefits?...etc.

If it is easier you can reply in Spanish, Italian, French or German (as well as English).

Thanks in advance.

Gary.

You will find numerous threads on the subject on this forum, i would post some for you but feeling too lazy at the moment :o just do a search and you will find plenty, have a read then if what you want to know isnt covered ask the questions you want answering :D

1. learn the thai language

2. read about thai customs and realize that when you are here you have to accept them, not so much the other way around

3. learn some sort of stress management skills ie. yoga

4. try to stay out of polluted bangkok

Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

Gary.

I wish I could changed with you, I wish I could stay in one of spanish Island, I can stand the heat there more than here. Prefer dried heat than much humidity. Like we have old saying here "Khon Nai Yak Ork, Khon Nork Yak Khao." never satisfied for what you have.. :o