Thaksin Marks 61st Birthday With Thai Peace 'tweets'

webfact

Thaksin tweets about peace?

Reminds me of when Stalin tweeted about prisoner's human rights. And then there was the time Hitler tweeted about Jewish cookery. Who can forget when Pol Pot tweeted about interior decorating or Imelda Marcos tweeted about the Joy of owning just one sturdy pair of shoes?

Do you ever wonder why Mr. T. keeps saying he'll return before the end of the year, and we all know that it would not be to go to jail or face his other charges. He expects to come back triumphant before the end of 2010.

The only way I can see that happening is if another country were to step in and help him to overthrow the Thai Government.

So, does anybody care to speculate? Mr. T. has a very good relationship with Cambodia, who at this time seem to be up to something rather small, but which could escalate with the right buttons being pushed. The Red Riots showed a country with no defences. A few hundred well trained Men in Black, in amongst a few thousand rice farmers brought the Thai Police and the Military to its knees. Even when the Military seemed to step up to plate and take control, they were merely taking space that had been vacated and the MiB were on to other more disruptive tasks, and then they disappeared. All the "intelligence" the Military could muster had no clue what happened until the media reported it, and then there was little they could do. It was all over but the crying and finger pointing, and even there, the Red's party seems to be pointing the most fingers.

So, with little or no defence (in total disarray) how long would it take Cambodia to step into the fray, with Mr. T. proclaiming they are liberating Thailand, and bringing him to power? I predict they will have Bangkok encircled within 2 days. The authorities could not even stop truckloads of tires in Nissan pickups. How on earth would they deal with tanks and a real army on the other side? I say the Red Riots were merely a test of the Thai Defences, and the real play is going to happen in time for Mr. T. to come back by the end of the year.

If you think this is warped, how would you explain this insistence he will be back before year end? People have so far ignored that, but it is very significant. I think his ego gets pumped each time he drops a clue and it is ignored. Pretty near everything he has said in passing, has happened. Watch your border, is what I have to say.

Interesting theory mine is interesting too. I think Thaksin is the front man for a alien race of super beings.