Bangkokchat

Mr Helper

Having not logged onto the site for a while, I was very surprised to see that the infamous, and I mean infamous 'Bangkokchat' has moved here. It used to be hosted on www.bangkok.com and it all started back in 1998 as far as I know, but recentley it has caused so much headache for the sites owners they must have sold it, hence the reason it is here.

Bangkokchat is just a front for prostitution in Thailand, and most of its users know that. Your gonna attract the attention of people to this site, who you will in the long run wish you hadn't. Remember, it caused the original hosts so much headache, they got rid of it. Yeah your saying........."well its fine now", oh boy, but just wait till the others have found out where its moved, and then you'll be sorry :o

Having not logged onto the site for a while, I was very surprised to see that the infamous, and I mean infamous 'Bangkokchat' has moved here. It used to be hosted on www.bangkok.com and it all started back in 1998 as far as I know, but recentley it has caused so much headache for the sites owners they must have sold it, hence the reason it is here.

Bangkokchat is just a front for prostitution in Thailand, and most of its users know that. Your gonna attract the attention of people to this site, who you will in the long run wish you hadn't. Remember, it caused the original hosts so much headache, they got rid of it. Yeah your saying........."well its fine now", oh boy, but just wait till the others have found out where its moved, and then you'll be sorry :D

Quite long while it seems. The old chat closed about 15 months ago. The new Bangkokchat has operated over a year now with not too much adversity, and prostitution is not a serious concern. It, unlike the old one, is mostly moderated. Overt prostitution is cause for banning ( and that includes the buyers as well as the sellers ) Thanks for your concern. :o

Dr Pat Pong........

Im afraid you are very, very wrong. The 'Old' Bangkokchat, which was hosted on www.bangkok.com Was closed in April of this year. Infact it wasn't until about 12 months ago that the bangkok.com domain went on sale, along with bangkokchat. The bangkok.com domain closed down at the beginning of this year, but bangkokchat was still hosted on the site and run from there. Anyhow if you check my profile you will see that I myself did not become a member of this site (Thaivisa) until January of this year, and bangkokchat was definatley NOT here then. Bangkokchat was closed down in April, I just don't know when it arrived on this site. And that couldn't have been before June of this year. So your suggestion of 15 months is way off target. Maybe you meant 15 weeks? :o

Hmmm...

Are you guys talking about the chat on this website?? I've been to check it out once & it looked ok. I actually got to talk to some Thais who were living abroad and visited the chat quite regularly to find other Thais (or farang) living in Thailand/or abroad to talk to. It was almost like a meeting place for those who live or would like to live in Thailand.

But I've only been there once and for just a short period of time. So, I wouldn't know what it's really like...

Tax is right!! I might go & check it out after seeing this post! heheheh :o