Bus

ignis

Someone might know so asking?

Is there a Bus from South Bus Terminal to a BTS station ?

Have asked a few Thais but all say No or don't think so... I would have thought there would have been buses from South Bus Station to the East Bus Station ?

Driving to BKK is no problem but then parking for 8 - 10 hrs is a problem. Easy to park at the South Bus station...

At the moment have found a Mini Bus that takes 1hr 30 min to Pata ! [1st one leaves at 5.15am] then would have to get a Taxi in rush hr to the BTS = would not arrive at On Nut in time..

<br />
<br />which south bus terminal are you referring to, the one at ekkamai?<br />
<br /> <br />ekkamai is the East Bus Station = where I want to go.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

where is the southern bus terminal located at?

In Morchit

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

In Morchit

WRONG!

The Southern bus terminal is located in Taling Chan -Saitai-

To the OP: if you want to go to the east, they have also some direct buses to Chonburi, but not as frequent as Ekamai

Call center: 1490

In Morchit

No, the Bus Station at Morchit is for buses to the North East.

The Southern Bus Terminal is at Boromratchchonnani Rd, and a bit out of the way.

I used to live in Ekkamai and got taxis home from the Southern Bus Terminal, used to cost me under 200 Baht. The 556 bus route connects the bus terminal to Suvarnabhumi via Yommarat - Democracy Monument - Thammasat University - Pata Department Store, I'm not sure if any of these are near the BTS or MRT.

<br />
<br /><br /><br />

In Morchit

Morchit is the northern bus terminal, the southern one is located in Pinklao.

there are number of buses that from the sounthern bus terminal to victory monument. The metrobus(white color) number 4 does. Last time i rode it, it was 20 baht. No standing is allowed so it pretty comfortable, but be sure to have exact change.

Edited by arkom

From Southern bus terminal (Called Sai Tai mai) You can take bus 515(quickest one) or 539 or 125 to Victory monument BTS station. From there take BTS to Ekkamai (Easterm bus terminal). NB: Bust stop for 515 , 539 and 125 are located on the opposite side of Southern bus terminal not infront of it !!!

From Southern bus terminal (Called Sai Tai mai) You can take bus 515(quickest one) or 539 or 125 to Victory monument BTS station. From there take BTS to Ekkamai (Easterm bus terminal). NB: Bust stop for 515 , 539 and 125 are located on the opposite side of Southern bus terminal not infront of it !!!

Very many thank, yes with the bus numbers was easy to find the info and timetable

• Like 1

Very many thank, yes with the bus numbers was easy to find the info and timetable

no problem mate.