Inaccurate Evidence Inventory List Was The Reason Behind Jewelry In Red Shirt Case Listed As Missing

webfact

<br />
<br />"Her lawyer, Thanakorn Waekwaree, yesterday acknowledged there was a receipt for a 150,000 baht transfer that bore Mrs Wassamon's name (DSI wife) as the recipient. He admitted money had been transferred but said it was a fee for a service that he could not elaborate upon.". What service? Hanky Panky service?<br />
<br />But this has nothing to do with the DSI<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What about being the wife of DSI chief?

<br />
<br />"Her lawyer, Thanakorn Waekwaree, yesterday acknowledged there was a receipt for a 150,000 baht transfer that bore Mrs Wassamon's name (DSI wife) as the recipient. He admitted money had been transferred but said it was a fee for a service that he could not elaborate upon.". What service? Hanky Panky service?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

What about being the wife of DSI chief?

Exactly, it's his wife accused, not him or the DSI.

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />&quot;Her lawyer, Thanakorn Waekwaree, yesterday acknowledged there was a receipt for a 150,000 baht transfer that bore Mrs Wassamon's name (DSI wife) as the recipient. He admitted money had been transferred but said it was a fee for a service that he could not elaborate upon.&quot;. What service? Hanky Panky service?<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />What about being the wife of DSI chief?<br />
<br />Exactly, it's his wife accused, not him or the DSI.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Wife buy land, husband go to jail. Sound familar, or another case of double standard?

Wife buy land, husband go to jail. Sound familar, or another case of double standard?

It's a completely different case, Thaksin was sentenced to jail for allowing his spouse to enter into a governmental contract, indeed he used his personal badge as PM to guarantee the bid, this was seen as a conflict of interest.

Tarit's wife is alleged to have taken a bribe in exchange for paying less tax. I doubt very much Mr Tarit signed a receipt for the so called bribe.

Tarit's wife is alleged to have taken a bribe in exchange for paying less tax. I doubt very much Mr Tarit signed a receipt for the so called bribe.

Wife cheat, & hubby did not know?

I may be naive, but . . . .

No buts about it, what you post is naive.

1. It's only an allegation, no one has gone to court yet.

2. Wife or husband cheats and the spouse doesn't know- very common my friend.

Wife cheat, & hubby did not know?

I may be naive, but . . . .

No buts about it, what you post is naive.

1. It's only an allegation, no one has gone to court yet.

2. Wife or husband cheats and the spouse doesn't know- very common my friend.

It's intriguing to watch the real Thais put the fake Thais away.

Congratulations, Siripon. :thumbsup:

No, sounds like you have no clue of the facts of a case and make up your own story around it.

If it is illegal for me to participate in the action and I sign a paper for the purchase...than it is quite clear that I was *aware* of the deal.

It's a completely different case, Thaksin was sentenced to jail for allowing his spouse to enter into a governmental contract, indeed he used his personal badge as PM to guarantee the bid, this was seen as a conflict of interest.

Totally incorrect. There is no Thai law controlling what one can or cannot "allow" a spouse to do.

Thaksin's conflict of interest, for which he was sentenced, was based on his being the nominal head of Thai Railways. The same court that found him guilty and sentenced him also found that his wife's purcase of the land was legal and allowed the purchase to stand.

Totally incorrect. There is no Thai law controlling what one can or cannot "allow" a spouse to do.

Thaksin's conflict of interest, for which he was sentenced, was based on his being the nominal head of Thai Railways. The same court that found him guilty and sentenced him also found that his wife's purcase of the land was legal and allowed the purchase to stand.

Articles 4, 100 and 122 of the National Counter Corruption Law bar public office holders or spouses from entering into a contract with the state.

There is no punishment under the law for the spouse, the punishment is for the public office holder- Thaksin in this case.