I Dont Fancy My German Neibours Chances

FarangCravings

Whats wrong with some people if ya sick of Thailand and thai people get the F#$%K out, its slippery road when you start alienating all your thai neibours

I pretty keep myself to myself in the neibourhood so much that I did not even know a german guy and his thai wife lives 2 doors down from me until this morning when my missus came in ranting and raving about the farang that told her to fuc_k off. Seems this guy has pissed off everyone in the street with his Thai people this and thai people that attitude. I asked the missus why he told her to FO

Seems the very nice Thai lady that lives opposite him asked him if he could move his garbage a little bit so she can get her car into the driveway, its a narrow soi and she has a Vigo so its a tight turn into her drive, he moved it and went inside then came back out and acused her of moving his garbage even more :blink: then proceeded to curse at her as my wife was walking up and asking the neibour friend whats going on and he says you can fuc_k off too then drove off in his car.

So my missus is gunning for a scrap with this geezer now, as he talk to her bad for no reason, turns out he has cursed a the neibours to his left also and is not the most liked farang in the street.

Seem this guy needs to head back to Germany before he gets hurt by these crazy thai women

Edited by FarangCravings

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send in the army.Seriously you can report this type of incident to the Tourist Police in your case or City Police if your wife wants to lodge a complaint so if this type of incident happens again they may take some form of action against the offender. Do not put up with sort of crap

Send in the army.Seriously you can report this type of incident to the Tourist Police in your case or City Police if your wife wants to lodge a complaint so if this type of incident happens again they may take some form of action against the offender. Do not put up with sort of crap

It is so sad when one person tries to spoil the lives of everyone in the neighbourhood through his bad attitude and bad mouth. He is no doubt a bully by nature and a little visit from the Tourist Police should nip this in the bud. You might like to ask your good lady to check who else he has bad mouthed in the street, just to strengthen the case - chok-dee khap.:jap:

Just remember to try be objective. Hard, of course, when your wife was spoken to like that. It does seem like he is the one making problems, but it is still only hearsay. He may just be a really obnoxious person, but there may be more to it that meets the eye.

I had a neighbour like that.

By chance he is a German too.Nothing against the Germans of course, i actually like most of them.

He was a heavy drinker, and he could turn from the nicest social,although very noisy guy :) to a screaming aggressive monster :ermm:

Finally he moved away, he probably thought his neighbours were all bad people, because nobody liked him.

Good riddance !

IMO obnoxious people are better ignored, they can do a pretty good job at destroying themselves w/out any help from outside.

Oh, and never argue with idiots, bystanders might not be able too see the difference.( O.Wilde )

Nationality bashing has been removed

discussion of moderation has been removed.

While its certainly ok to talk about your bad experience with one person it is not then acceptable to tar an entire nationality, race or gender with the same brush.

remember to mind your manners and keep it civil.

And remember one important thing. Jerks can be any nationality as gets proven time and time again.

• Like 1

some people are just obnoxious and hard to live near whatever country they're in, chances are this guy is an arsehol_e wherever he lives! I agree with your post title, I don't fancy his chances much either, if your Mrs is anything like Ms Tastic when people talk 'bad' to her for no reason, especially using the 'F' word like that. He'd most likely be wearing his precious garbage and heading to the pharmacy for something for his split lip/broken ribs! To be honest, when the police get involved in something like this they are unlikely to improve the situation and only cause him to be more foul-mouthed in the future.

Neighbour disputes are horrible, I hope this one doesn't cause you too much grief.

Biff

Edited by bifftastic

Your right there may be 2 sides to the story but then again talking to the missus like that is a no no in my book I dont speak to her like that so its sure as hel_l no one else is going to

Couple of things in his favor

1.) He left in his car immediately which allowed everyone to cool down and defuse it from escalating any further.

2.) Thankfully I have a broken leg and being a bit of a hot head I would of been round in a shot and dealt with it myself, and found out his side of things and if he was mouthy with me then :hit-the-fan: so their is a postive for having a broken leg kept me from being stupid

Hopefully it will be the end of it, but since its not the first time with him I guess there will be a chapter 2

If i was in you and given your condition, wait till you are in good shape again, in the mean time try to avoid any further contact with the apparently bad entity and then find out your own truth without jumping on conclusions too early or stepping in with an "already guilty" assumption, many times unfortunately things get twisted to a point where victims are transformed in the bad people, like maybe the old lady could have tried to put her own rubbish bin in the guy's property, an unreal or very weird situation back home, but here too often we see different customs.....and if the guy is really guilty, then no mercy to be spared.

Obviously he isn't a tourist. What is calling the tourist police really going to do?

I really dont think it warrants calling the police as nothing really happened to warrant that. hopefully its over.

With regards to TPD, when i was in it I got called out from my house for an incident on the other side of the moo baan and went to see if I could be of assistence, I found a crowd of crazed thai women trying to literally beat the shit out of a farang and his wife who were in there home, reason was the farang threw a firework and killed there cat (turns out he did it on purpose) since I knew all parties except the farang and his wife I was able to stop them from entering his property which they were trying to climb over there fence to get at them, anyway when the real cops showed up nothing changed really, they were still crazy, cops really did nothing to cool things down and it took over an hour for it to cool off

Not sure the police would be any help even if it kicked off

Nationality bashing has been removed

discussion of moderation has been removed.

While its certainly ok to talk about your bad experience with one person it is not then acceptable to tar an entire nationality, race or gender with the same brush.

remember to mind your manners and keep it civil.

And remember one important thing. Jerks can be any nationality as gets proven time and time again.

I wish you were the moderator on some of the other boards. Thai bashing is quite a common practice from many posters

As for the bad neighbor they are every where. The trick is to distance your self as much as possible.

Not all ways possible with some they will just shove them selves on you no matter what you say or do. My understanding of Germans is they don't really appreciate that kind of behavior either. Maybe that is why he is here.

I found a crowd of crazed thai women trying to literally beat the shit out of a farang and his wife who were in there home, reason was the farang threw a firework and killed there cat (turns out he did it on purpose)

What kind of guy does that??? Why did you defend him? If the guy across the way shot and killed my cat with a firework...I'd be pretty hard to restrain too. I mean...who does that???

Don't mention the war...:blink:

"You started it"

"No we didn't"

"Yes you did"

"NO WE DIDN'T!"

"YES YOU DID. You invaded Poland"

Faulty Towers, just brilliant :lol:

If some guy killed my cat with a firework, I wouldn't get chance to get him - wife would have ripped him limb from limb - 4 foot 11 of sheer demonic power when she get going! :o

Posts discussing moderation have again been removed.

So since it appears my original post was ignored. I will reiterate

I do hope this is abundantly clear and if not, then feel free to PM me, but any further posts discussing moderation WILL garner you a negative result.

If some arrogant watch out when I`m about told my girlfriend or any of my family to f off, I would first approach him and ask if he actually said it. If he did and refused to apologise to my girlfriend, I would simple smack him in the face or at least threaten to smack him down.

Sounds extreme but if you do not take action at the time, then these creeps will consider you a push over and do the same thing over and over again spoiling the enjoyment of living in your neighborhood and causing distress to your family.

Edited by Beetlejuice
  • Like 1

SOURKROUT ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless. Thanks for my morning chuckle.

When dealing with bullies you have to be calm and assertive, but not aggressive. If a guy is drunk then all bets are off. Either beat the guy to a pulp or walk away. A drunk has no rational thought process at all.

If some arrogant watch out when I`m about told my girlfriend or any of my family to f off, I would first approach him and ask if he actually said it. If he did and refused to apologise to my girlfriend, I would simple smack him in the face or at least threaten to smack him down.

Sounds extreme but if you do not take action at the time, then these creeps will consider you a push over and do the same thing over and over again spoiling the enjoyment of living in your neighborhood and causing distress to your family.

Yep your exactly right and thats exactly what would of happened if I did not have a broken leg but I have to be a little sensible as the last thing I want is to extend the already 8 months recovering from this darn leg.

So like i said before he was quite lucky I could not go out there and deal with it but it is noted.

I found a crowd of crazed thai women trying to literally beat the shit out of a farang and his wife who were in there home, reason was the farang threw a firework and killed there cat (turns out he did it on purpose)

What kind of guy does that??? Why did you defend him? If the guy across the way shot and killed my cat with a firework...I'd be pretty hard to restrain too. I mean...who does that???

Agreed however I did not find that out until the cops came and he admitted to deliberately throwing the firework at the cat which I as any one else would be shocked at that behaviour if i had known I would of stayed at home and let them tear him up.