True Visions

prospero

My True Visions stopped working. They will send a technician in FIVE days! For this, I pay over two thousand baht a month.

In Malaysia, I paid 800 baht a month for the same service and any problems were solved within 24 hours.

I know, TIT.

Since TrueVisions never breaks they need time to hire and train someone.;)

Yes, technical erros do occur, firstly phone the office, they will ask what kind of problem you have, after explaining they will give advice via phone how to solve it, i.e. unplug and then replug the socket, unplug again and remove and re-enter the smart card from the code box and replug again, etc ...

If not successful then you have to take up your position in the waiting queue for a visit (2/3 working days approx) on the other hand you can remove your code box, bring to their office and they will replace it with a new one, no charge of course.

I had a similar problem. When I called True Visions, they just sent someone out to replace the box. Since I called their main number, the quickest that they could get someone to come to my apartment was 2 days later. However, they had me call the local number in Pattaya and I got someone to come the next day. They also credited my account for the days I was without True Vision. So for me, True Visions is alright.

Since TrueVisions never breaks they need time to hire and train someone.;)

Yes, technical erros do occur, firstly phone the office, they will ask what kind of problem you have, after explaining they will give advice via phone how to solve it, i.e. unplug and then replug the socket, unplug again and remove and re-enter the smart card from the code box and replug again, etc ...

If not successful then you have to take up your position in the waiting queue for a visit (2/3 working days approx) on the other hand you can remove your code box, bring to their office and they will replace it with a new one, no charge of course.

Where do I take it? Where is the office?

Just cancel your service, they only collect the set top, they always leave the dish attached to the house and then Just go to one of the bigger Thai markets in Bkk and buy yourself a chipped set top box, you pay one time only and get every channel on their service, never had a problem in nearly 2 years. You can only get them buy asking and asking, but someone will point you in the right direction.

Just cancel your service, they only collect the set top, they always leave the dish attached to the house and then Just go to one of the bigger Thai markets in Bkk and buy yourself a chipped set top box, you pay one time only and get every channel on their service, never had a problem in nearly 2 years. You can only get them buy asking and asking, but someone will point you in the right direction.

I

Edited by jori

Funny ,i used to do that with sky in Britain ,didnt know about here.

I would never have thought this possible in Thailand,obviously they do not know they are breaking the law. If you could kindly advise me of the approx location and nearest bus station in Bangkok to these miscreants I will inform them of their illegal activities