How Does She Sleep

mark45y

Living in Thailand for a while and being married three times elsewhere I have come to some conclusions about sleep.

Please don’t be shy to contradict me. I certainly could be wrong and am in no way claiming to be an authority on the subject.

I have noticed when involved in long term relationships, longer than 60 minutes my partners sleep differently.

It also seems that mood has an effect for the first couple of hours of sleep and after that something else takes over and the sleep position may change.

I have never met a woman who was indifferent to me or trying to take advantage of me sleep like a clinging vine.

When a marriage or relationship starts to go south there seems to be more distance maintained in bed.

When first meeting a person and when first sleeping with that person even on the first night I have found women who genuinely cared for me cuddled all night long when they were asleep. They were not aware of what they were doing and it seemed a subconscious non verbal choice.

Women who were out for money only or sleeping in the same bed because of an obligation like marriage but not love seemed to hug the far corner of the bed.

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were surveys done about this decades ago, your observations certainly match them..

You mean I'm right? There really is a non verbal almost like a lie detector test to measure your Thai woman's feelings toward you?

That should be headline news in the Pattaya Newspapers.

There were surveys done about this decades ago, your observations certainly match them..

You mean I'm right? There really is a non verbal almost like a lie detector test to measure your Thai woman's feelings toward you?

It all depends how you sleep. In a proper bed in an air conditioned room you're probably right but on the ground with fan only there's not much cuddling going on except during cool season.

It all depends how you sleep. In a proper bed in an air conditioned room you're probably right but on the ground with fan only there's not much cuddling going on except during cool season.

Yes - when it's hot we start off 'spooning' but then need some distance between us to avoid heat build up.

Edited by Familyonthemove

:lol: the first few words of the op confirm what I have thought about you all along marky.......married 3 times :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Another scintillating off topic post by never die. Why don’t you try commenting on the topic for a change.

I know you think it is cute to insult people but it is a waste of cyberspace.

I have slept with a couple of thousand women all over the world. I could have said that or I could have said I have been married three times. Both are correct. I wanted to point out that my observations are not based on a limited survey.

I guess I also should point out that I am not dead drunk when I go to sleep in that I stopped drinking years ago.

You are correct. We sleep at night with the AC on in a proper bed.

So the OP suddenly finds himself hugging the far corners of the bed. I am sure the wife doesn't mind.

To be honest, when the (second) wife and I first go to bed, we cuddle up but if someone fails to light the blue touchpaper before drifting off to sleep, we move apart. Sometimes it's the body heat or lack of space that seems too much but invariably when she farts....

I have slept with a couple of thousand women all over the world. I could have said that or I could have said I have been married three times. Both are correct. I wanted to point out that my observations are not based on a limited survey.

You sir, are a man after my own heart. You are a slut.

Can I buy you a dri... oh, never mind.

I guess I also should point out that I am not dead drunk when I go to sleep in that I stopped drinking years ago.

I have slept with a couple of thousand women all over the world.

point one above marky sounds like a bit of a :jerk: and I am surprised with all your 'claimed' experience (constantly) in this field that you would bother asking anyone else about, 'how she sleeps'. Perhaps its just the case that you having trouble discussing most issues unless it somehow reverts to these sort of claims.

second point above, I wonder how many of these claimed women were actually dead drunk when climbing into bed with you, of course the real numbers won't match your claimed ones, will they.

Anyway, you seem to have fit alot of women into your life, lets see 3 marriages and over 2000 lovers & I vaguely remember you stating you were 50 something years old. They are amazing numbers and if I were a betting man I would have to say they were odds on for being complete BS. Anyway, I am only commenting on the points you have raised in your op & subsequent posts.

Anyway, back to your imagination thread.

Might well be a sign of the relationship falling away if your wife has stopped wanting the close connection in sleep. I'd be a little more worried if she wasn't in the bed at all!!!!

Edited by 473geo

point one above marky sounds like a bit of a :jerk: and I am surprised with all your 'claimed' experience (constantly) in this field that you would bother asking anyone else about, 'how she sleeps'. Perhaps its just the case that you having trouble discussing most issues unless it somehow reverts to these sort of claims.

second point above, I wonder how many of these claimed women were actually dead drunk when climbing into bed with you, of course the real numbers won't match your claimed ones, will they.

Anyway, you seem to have fit alot of women into your life, lets see 3 marriages and over 2000 lovers & I vaguely remember you stating you were 50 something years old. They are amazing numbers and if I were a betting man I would have to say they were odds on for being complete BS. Anyway, I am only commenting on the points you have raised in your op & subsequent posts.

I have been in two relationships with drunks. The first lady slept on the couch when she was drunk and never made it to bed. The second came to bed and passed out. In both cases the sleeping theory applies.

Where I went to school there were 30,000 women students. I was a bit of a rake when I was younger and was rarely alone. My first wife didn’t drink nor did the second. I normally don’t like women who drink.

I spent part of my youth in the Army in Asia and found a variety of women in different countries during my tour of duty.

Sleeping with a couple of thousand women is really not that many. If you look at the average attractive bar girl she can easily do that by the time she is 25years old and I am considerably older than that.

I would break down the numbers, 500 pros and 1500 amateurs.

Although the sleeping thing seems to apply to both equally. Maybe 10% of the pros slept like there was something more than money. About the same for the amateurs.

:lol: the first few words of the op confirm what I have thought about you all along marky.......married 3 times :lol::rolleyes::lol:

Another scintillating off topic post by never die. Why don't you try commenting on the topic for a change.

well, l've slept with at least 100,000 women and they were all drunk. :D

This isnt hard math. Assuming the OP is 55 & assuming he commenced having sex at age 18, lets look at it. 2000 ladies over 37 years is 54 ladies per year. Now assuming he was married for a total period of 10 years (3 years per marriage) that average now increases to over 74 new lovers each year. Anyway, normally if theres smoke theres fire & I can't help but call this one.

Anyway, I am surprised anyone can move around on that mattress of his, it must be as sticky as hel_l.

I have been in two relationships with drunks. The first lady slept on the couch when she was drunk and never made it to bed. The second came to bed and passed out. In both cases the sleeping theory applies.

Where I went to school there were 30,000 women students. I was a bit of a rake when I was younger and was rarely alone. My first wife didn't drink nor did the second. I normally don't like women who drink.

I spent part of my youth in the Army in Asia and found a variety of women in different countries during my tour of duty.

Sleeping with a couple of thousand women is really not that many. If you look at the average attractive bar girl she can easily do that by the time she is 25years old and I am considerably older than that.

Although the sleeping thing seems to apply to both equally. Maybe 10% of the pros slept like there was something more than money. About the same for the amateurs.

Interesting figures marky, perhaps you might beable to check your attendance roll and indicate how many of those were virgins again? I fairly sure there was a high percentage of cherries on your bedhead...should i did up the viginity thread numbers?

Another scintillating off topic post by never die. Why don't you try commenting on the topic for a change.

Wilt Chamberlain the basketball player slept with 20,000 women. We were in business together 20 years ago. I guess it may be difficult for a man who has led a sheltered life to realize not everyone shares their monogamous life style. Some people have different hobbies. Some fish, some build model airplanes some come to Thailand. I would submit that men who come to Thailand come for a reason and it is not fishing or building model airplanes.

If I really liked wine I would have retired to the South of France or California. I don’t really like wine. Guess what men really like who retire to Thailand?

Where I went to school there were 30,000 women students. I was a bit of a rake when I was younger and was rarely alone. My first wife didn't drink nor did the second. I normally don't like women who drink.

Interesting figures marky, perhaps you might beable to check your attendance roll and indicate how many of those were virgins again? I fairly sure there was a high percentage of cherries on your bedhead...should i did up the viginity thread numbers?

You keep mentioning that old thread. I am glad you liked it. I have only slept with one virgin and that was only while she was a virgin.

None of my wives were virgins when I met them. It was always second hand Rose’s for me. Maybe that was the problem.

All of my wives had been married before.

This isnt hard math. Assuming the OP is 55 & assuming he commenced having sex at age 18, lets look at it. 2000 ladies over 37 years is 54 ladies per year. Now assuming he was married for a total period of 10 years (3 years per marriage) that average now increases to over 74 new lovers each year. Anyway, normally if theres smoke theres fire & I can't help but call this one.

Anyway, I am surprised anyone can move around on that mattress of his, it must be as sticky as hel_l.

I started having sex at 14. I worked on sailboats sailing all over the world. They were square rigged luxury charter yachts. I started as a cabin boy then deck hand and later cook.

I was born in 1945. Hence the 45 in my name.

It works out to about 40 women a year on average.

When I was in college I normally dated three women a night on the weekends. First was the lady from the afternoon party, the second was my actual date and the third was from the local town and picked up after the bars closed. During the week I cut back because of study and only went out with two or three women.

My working life was spent either managing hotels or on the road supervising hotels and restaurants. I was rarely home in a house more than one or two days a week.

Basic training in the Army stopped me cold. I could not figure out how or who or when to get a woman into a barracks with 50 other sleeping soldiers.

In Vietnam, Thailand and Taiwan I lived off base in a rented housing so it was not a problem.

Don’t overlook the fact that there are women who enjoy living with other women and the opportunities for multiple partners both in the States and Thailand are many.

And wife number 2 and 3 liked swinging.

Like I said some guys like fishing. That was never my hobby. First marriage was during the army period. 1 year married 2 years overseas, divorced upon my return.

2nd marriage 15 years but I was on the road. Third marriage, 6 months.

Edited by mark45y

When it is time for sleep I want them far far away, I have never figured out how people could sleep all wound up like a pretzel together, I think only in the movies. With present girl friend I prefer seperate beds after the fun and games and her cuddle time.

When it is time for sleep I want them far far away, I have never figured out how people could sleep all wound up like a pretzel together, I think only in the movies. With present girl friend I prefer seperate beds after the fun and games and her cuddle time.

The farthest away I get is an arms length. GF insists on some kind of contact. If not cuddled with her legs wrapped around mine it is at least my hand on her shoulder or someplace else.

I think the reason I have never tried twin beds is because of my parents twin beds. The family referred to them as the bickersons because they were always bickering. I am sure they would have divorced if alive now but back then there were fewer divorces and less equal divorce settlement laws.

Also I am sure it is habit. In the past 40 years the only time I slept in a bed alone was during Army basic training. A couple of years ago I was in the hospital in Thailand for 10 days and the GF slept in my hospital bed.

Ok Mark you are a gentleman aged 65 and you are in bed with your 65 year old wife. You both sleep on seperate sides of the bed because thats how you are both comfortable.

Ok Mark you are a gentleman aged 65 and you are in bed with your 45 year old wife. She hugs you until old age or alcohol sends you to sleep because she knows who pays for her and her family.

Ok Mark you are a gentleman aged 65 and you are in bed with your 25 year old wife. She hugs the corner of the bed because she is repulsed by you and knows she will be paid in the morning anyway.