Impressive Engine Re-Build.

And it's sold, and I will be "bigbike-less" for probably 2-3 years now. :(

Was sad to see it go.

As you should be. You obviously had a lot of good feelings for that machine.

The important thing is, you got your priorities straight, so good on ya.

Where is he located? Bangkok? Elsewhere in Thailand?

Find Seacon Square. If it's on your left, drive past it and take a left just after Seacon - where there's a big car wheel/tyre shop - he's up there by the racetrack.

Well, it finished today and it started on the the first try and idled great off the start. Didn't run hot and seemed about the same as before. I have only put it to about 7k rpm so far, when I drove it home (about 30 min). It's seems very smooth, and maybe bit more quiet and "tight-feeling" than before. Tonight I will go for a longer cruise to make sure it seems ok, before me and wife go to Burirum with it tomorrow. Also, here are some pics of it as of 5 minutes ago, also showing the fairing damage that it has. In the one pic I taped up the left carbon intake a bit, so it looks really ugly, but for the most part it still looks great! :D

Oh my... Those high res pics sure aren't flattering... Has the potential buyer actually seen the bike? And if he has he's willing to pay ~135k for it? Sorry Lenny but that is one seriously worn and tattered bike... Buyer ought to get a brand new Ninja 250R or spend just a bit more to get a near-new Kawa Ninja 650R. Your bike, sorry to say, looks like a serious money pit... :ermm: Good luck my man!

=)) Money pit?

I'll get a carbon sticker for the intake, and do a new Bumblebee paint job maybe next year - there's nothing else to spend (new tyres/chain and sprocktets). It's like new - and runs just like in the video

- very fast and feels super-stable cranking it over at over 200km/h.

It's like a new bike except for the fairing - but I don't like it anyway, nasty stickers will come off and I'll have a nice clean yellow/black paint job. Tank's almost perfect. The photo's make it look much tattier than it is.