Glitterman Speaks About [D] South Pattaya Road And Water.

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back with this article [D], from ME, bored yet are YE, well you will BE. [what a great poet i am and all]

Just like Soi Buakao another interesting road is South Pattaya Road. Interesting at least from the sea to the junction of Third road.

On this road you can drive by very closely to a crowded food market and see many Thais squashed together tightly, which, just like picking their noses in public seems to be a national past time for them.

Having no sinful beer bars, 3rd road is an excellent road for shopping on. I am a frequent visitor to 'Friendship Supermarket' for my gold ribbons and effects, to an inner market fabric store for my Goldenman coats and cape material, a lighting shop for my thousands of cable ties, a motorcycle/bicycle shop for emergency repairs , a bead shop for my gold beads, and at the junction with 3rd road a traditional Thai costume shop where i bought my very first yellow osterich feather which ended up on my hat. You computer nerds may favour the I.T.com computer center, but i prefer that stores basement where there is a general hardwear/tool shop.

A few years ago 3rd road was completely re-tarmacked....wonderful......well for a short time at least. As within a few months of finishing the entire road was dug up again, probally to lay cables. Then re-surfaced yet again. Unfortunately this last surface badly rippled with 6 inch pits and hills over the entire road, making it one of the worse conditioned roads in Pattaya. I am continually bouncing away, up and down on my two beautiful bicycles day and night, it quite takes my breath away.

Sometimes Pattaya's overbearing sinful sleeeaze gets too much for me, and so i do like to pop into Wat Chi temple [ however it is spelt]. Inside there is a wonderful huge fish pond full of hungry fish and turtles, where i love to feed them with my banana.

.........And so, cycling slowly along Beach Road, the Great Golden Glitterman did see many people running towards him from the beach.

'Whats going on here, i wonder?, they must like that article i wrote in the forums last night, typical reaction'. I thought.

"Save us, save us oh Great Golden Glitterman, there is a Tsunami coming." cried and shouted the panicked people. "You are our only hope".

So the Golden Glitterman stopped his golden beautiful bicycle and got off and smiled at the people with that beautiful Goldenman smile and said calmly;

"Fear not, for i am the Great Golden Glitterman, and i will save you all, for you are without sin".

And so the Golden Glitterman walked slowly onto the sand and down to the sea, then stopped and raised both of his white gloved hands and shouted;

"BE STILL, BACK, BACK, BACK spawn of satin, for thou will not cometh here, return from whence you came oh evil one, the great Golden Glitterman commands thee."

And with that the 100 foot high wall of water stopped still and returned to the sea, and all the people were saved......all except everyone on Walking Street, where all the rentable girls, dirty old men, alcoholics, television watchers, football fans, ladyboys, gay men, forums Grumpy Mens Club [Yes you again], road spitters, drug users and wild dogs were washed out to sea and never seen again.

"HOORAAY, HOORAAY" shouted all the good people to the Great Golden Glitterman, and Pattaya City rejoiced for 40 days and 40 nights. After which another huge golden statue of the Golden Glitterman was was erected outside the Royal Garden Plaza next to the recent other one. Where beautiful women would lay flowers at their golden feet and kiss these huge golden erections.

..........And so from that day on the good people of Pattaya always knew that whenever a great disaster was just about to occur, then the Great Golden Glitterman would always suspiciously be there too.

No mention of cheese from the moon in this one...until now.

Coming soon yet more stuff rather simular to this one.

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken......no need to say 'AND GONE BYE BYEs', as i am bored with that bit already.

I can not get BIG photos on here anymore, new hotmail system.

post-96609-047483200 1280769781_thumb.jp

post-96609-007000600 1280769800_thumb.jp

We praise the Golden Glitterman for saving Pattaya from the tsunami.

Great joy haveth we from his Pulitzer Prize winning articles. His words of wisdom are without measure.

We place garlands of bananas and rounds of moon cheese at the feet of his golden erections in front of the Royal Garden Plaza. We burnish his golden erections with gold foil as a sign of our respect and admiration.

We ask that his golden holiness return the rentable women to the sacred city of Pattaya. So that we may meditate on them about the golden erections. We sing and dance and consume mass quantaties of refreshments. Help us oh Golden Majestic one.

i think glitterman sums up pattaya in one sentance here

And with that the 100 foot high wall of water stopped still and returned to the sea, and all the people were saved......all except everyone on Walking Street, where all the rentable girls, dirty old men, alcoholics, television watchers, football fans, ladyboys, gay men, forums Grumpy Mens Club [Yes you again], road spitters, drug users and wild dogs were washed out to sea and never seen again.

i din't wanted to reply this stupid post,but cant stop my self.

GM its enough now.please stop have some mercy on TV members,

why don't you open your own blog or find some other forum to post your remaining 35 bull shit thoughts.

just another question,what do you do for surviving?do you work?if not then from where the money is coming for your smoke?

Sometimes Pattaya's overbearing sinful sleeeaze gets too much for me, and so i do like to pop into Wat Chi temple [ however it is spelt]. Inside there is a wonderful huge fish pond full of hungry fish and turtles, where i love to feed them with my banana.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahalaugh.gif

He is even mixing up 3rd Road with Pattaya Tai. I am not aware of a Friendship Market on Sai Sam...

Well something wrong with the stuff he takes.

My be it is he has not taken his medication?

I wonder if they have noticed him missing yet???

I reckon glitterman is a step ahead of you all.....just how many of you were gonna miss his threads?.....hehe don't deny it.......and still they bite!

This guy could write almost anything now and get 2 or 3 pages worth of replies. Fascinating.

The bit about holding back the tsunami reminded me of the story of the English King Canute, who tried (but failed) to hold back the waves.

Of course Canute is the modern version of his name which, in Anglo-Saxon English, was <deleted>.

Later, this led to the famous phrase "What a stupid <deleted>"

Remind you of anyone? :D

Edited by chickenslegs

Wish people would stop "bumping" this thread and let it die.

Dam_n! Where is that irony emoticon? :blink:

why?

The irony is that, by posting that comment, harrry was 'bumping' the thread (something he was requesting others not to do).

The double-irony was that, by replying to harrry's post, I was 'bumping' the thread (which I would not have done if I had not read harrry's post).

There is a triple irony - but I'll let you work that one out for yourself. :unsure: