Unread Notifications

grumpyoldman

read :whistling: them

seriously if you click on the number next to your user name at the top of the screen it opens a list of notifications. click on the one you want and it will open the conversation thread., when you have read this the notification will disapear,

Edited by harrry

seriously if you click on the number next to your user name at the top of the screen it opens a list of notifications. click on the one you want and it will open the conversation thread., when you have read this the notification will disapear,

Hi Harry,

so did you speed read through my post because you missed the second sentence, "although I have already read them............."

Thanks for being so attentive :whistling: but oblivious......

Hi Harry,

so did you speed read through my post because you missed the second sentence, "although I have already read them............."

Did you speed read mine or did you miss the part about clicking the number next to your name on the top bar. :whistling:

Hi Harry,

Did you speed read mine or did you miss the part about clicking the number next to your name on the top bar. :whistling:

I was having the same problem, at the bottom of the list of notifications click on the bottom of the panel, says something like view all notifications. Then look at the bottom left corner for this:

post-33509-022131700 1280827848_thumb.jp

You may have to tick the boxes of the posts that are "saying" they aren't read, then click on the button that says Mark as read. Hope that helps.

Hi Harry,

Nope, just didn't see the number you were talking about. But have now, thanks for your help.

Reason for edit:crappy typist

Edited by grumpyoldman

Hi Harry,

Nope, just didn't see the number you were talking about. But have now, thanks for your help.

Reason for edit:crappy typist

Glad you got it sorted out