Do You Take Your Wife/Gf To Clubs Where Women Dance?

mark45y

I take my GF out a couple of times a month to clubs where women dance. Sometimes we take a bus to Pattaya see a movie, have dinner and at night watch the ladies dancing on poles. Sometimes locally where we live we go to Thai clubs that have dancers but no poles. Sometimes there is a dance floor where couples dance sometimes not. Certainly not in Pattaya.

We have gone to some male dancer clubs but she didn’t like them so we don’t go anymore. I thought she might like the swimming shows but she didn’t like those either.

Anyway my question is, how many guys take their wives or GF’s to dancing clubs. Is it a normal thing or unusual.

Yes, we often go to GoGo Bars , good prices on drinks when hit at the right time, air conditioned, good eye candy and the girls don't hassle me for drinks.

I've seen lots of Farangs with GF's or wives in GoGo Bars, why not ?

Good night out IMO.

My wife would laugh her arse at the suggestion. She would tell me to go out with my friends and enjoy. The only problem is the three dance venues in Chiang Mai the highest gets a -1 and the other two get -2.:lol:

In Chiang Mai I used to go to a male club with a different Girlfriend. They had a comedy show and a stage show that she really liked. Although that club closed and re opened so I don’t know if it is the same. The comics were good. They always asked me what I was doing in the club with real women. They made a lot of jokes about the girls and everybody had a good time. I was there one night when it was raided and even that was funny. All of a sudden 50 year old lady boys appeared on stage singing in a falsetto voice. Even the cops laughed.

Gogo clubs were fun when I was an undergrad in university. We would drink, flirt with the girls and laugh at the old men sitting there and drooling. It is rather boring once one gets older. What do I need to sit and look at some girl gyrating on stage? Big Fing deal. By the same token, why would my g/f want to go to some gay bar to stare at a bunch of "boys" looking really stupid in their tighty whities while a bunch of creepy pervs stare and salivate? When she wanted to see real men, she knew where to go. (She liked her men manly, not effeminate as is the case in gogo boy clubs.)

Those of us that have relationships with women with an IQ in excess of 90 have no need to go. Even my gay friends don't go to gogo boy clubs because they point out that it attracts lowlifes. Surely there are better ways to spend an evening? A romantic dinner, a cruise, a walk, movie night, fantasy night where Miss Thang gets to play french maid (actually it is Thai maid and she cleans, but I digress) Besides, the last thing she wanted to bump into was some person she was treating. Makes for an embarrassing situation when you see the guy that has anal warts crumping on stage. How does one not start laughing?

Depends.

My wife has no problem going out with the lads at places such as cowboy. She'd rather not sit inside but isn't that fussed. If it is just the two of us then it is usually just a pub, although she does like to go clubbing/dancing (I don't)

Yes, we often go to GoGo Bars , good prices on drinks when hit at the right time, air conditioned, good eye candy and the girls don't hassle me for drinks.

Good night out IMO.

Most of them are probably waiting for their teerak to finish her shift.

Gogo clubs were fun when I was an undergrad in university. We would drink, flirt with the girls and laugh at the old men sitting there and drooling. It is rather boring once one gets older. What do I need to sit and look at some girl gyrating on stage? Big Fing deal. By the same token, why would my g/f want to go to some gay bar to stare at a bunch of "boys" looking really stupid in their tighty whities while a bunch of creepy pervs stare and salivate? When she wanted to see real men, she knew where to go. (She liked her men manly, not effeminate as is the case in gogo boy clubs.)

Those of us that have relationships with women with an IQ in excess of 90 have no need to go. Even my gay friends don't go to gogo boy clubs because they point out that it attracts lowlifes. Surely there are better ways to spend an evening? A romantic dinner, a cruise, a walk, movie night, fantasy night where Miss Thang gets to play french maid (actually it is Thai maid and she cleans, but I digress) Besides, the last thing she wanted to bump into was some person she was treating. Makes for an embarrassing situation when you see the guy that has anal warts crumping on stage. How does one not start laughing?

Looking at the average age of people in clubs where there are poles and dancing perhaps you should amend your post to read when I got older instead of when one gets older.

I don’t know that much about male go go clubs in Pattaya but the one I went to in Chiang Mai had both manly and effeminate male dancers, that also put an end to any idea I had about stereotyped Thai anatomy. Because a number of Somchai John Holmes were dancing

I guess some people care about who sees them doing what and I can understand that.

I have never laughed at anal warts but maybe it is a regional thing, each to their own I always say.

Good night out IMO.

Most of them are probably waiting for their teerak to finish her shift.

No, I don’t think so. Normally the boyfriends are out with their girlfriends/mia nois and don’t get there till closing time. Besides most club owners frown on boyfriends being in the club.

Looking at the average age of people in clubs where there are poles and dancing perhaps you should amend your post to read when I got older instead of when one gets older.

I don't know that much about male go go clubs in Pattaya but the one I went to in Chiang Mai had both manly and effeminate male dancers, that also put an end to any idea I had about stereotyped Thai anatomy. Because a number of Somchai John Holmes were dancing

I guess some people care about who sees them doing what and I can understand that.

I have never laughed at anal warts but maybe it is a regional thing, each to their own I always say.

Reads like your going through a ' late ' life crisis, similar to your last topic. :ermm:

Errr....wouldn't Dr. Mark be past his prime for such things. Besides, real worldly gents don't go through late mid-life crisis.B)

I don't know that much about male go go clubs in Pattaya but the one I went to in Chiang Mai had both manly and effeminate male dancers, that also put an end to any idea I had about stereotyped Thai anatomy. Because a number of Somchai John Holmes were dancing

Reads like your going through a ' late ' life crisis, similar to your last topic. :ermm:

Errr....wouldn't Dr. Mark be past his prime for such things. Besides, real worldly gents don't go through late mid-life crisis.B)

I have had so many mid and late life crises I have lost count. There was the Corvette one and the expensive cowboy boot one. The French mistress one. My favorite one might have been the nudist colony one. My adult children had a problem with that one. “No, dad we are not going to come visit you at the nudist colony even we don’t have to take off our clothes. And mom says you are lying she never went there.”

Tomorrow, I might have another one. I guess I am not a worldly gent. Just another thing I will have to cross off my list.

My wife and I used to enjoy the Ceilidhs in Edinburgh, most don't have a license to serve alcohol but if you are on the Soda water that'd not be a problem.

We've only been to one Ceilidh here in Thailand, at the wedding of two Scottish friends - it was blast for the expats and visiting family, but most of the Thai guests sat out the dances - especially those tin which one changes partners - Dancing with someone you've not been formally introduced to is a problem for some.

Strip the Willow

The Eightsome Reel

The Dashing White Sergeant

and of course let's not forget The Gay Gordons

But if you want the real thing and your lass is up for it there's the Highland Schottische.

Happy memories, thanks for bringing the subject up Marky.

Back in the early 90s I used to drive from P'lok to Kampaengphet to go to the Saturday night 'Taxi' dance at the Phet Hotel.

A Thai colleague of mine refused to believe such a thing still existed (they were popular during the 50s and 60s) - but he came along one time and was reminded of an old pleasure he'd almost forgotten.

My wife and I used to enjoy the Ceilidhs in Edinburgh, most don't have a license to serve alcohol but if you are on the Soda water that'd not be a problem.

We've only been to one Ceilidh here in Thailand, at the wedding of two Scottish friends - it was blast for the expats and visiting family, but most of the Thai guests sat out the dances - especially those tin which one changes partners - Dancing with someone you've not been formally introduced to is a problem for some.

Strip the Willow

The Eightsome Reel

The Dashing White Sergeant

and of course let's not forget The Gay Gordons

But if you want the real thing and your lass is up for it there's the Highland Schottische.

Happy memories, thanks for bringing the subject up Marky.

I went to a hand fasting one time. I think that is the name. Something about when Scots could not marry without sharing the wife with the English lord of the manor.

There were a couple of hundred people there. Big bonfires and guys in kilts playing the bagpipes and everyone dancing and drinking.

It lasted all night and if I remember correctly no one was wearing many clothes towards the end. It was quite a party. Is this still a Scottish tradition?

Back in the early 90s I used to drive from P'lok to Kampaengphet to go to the Saturday night 'Taxi' dance at the Phet Hotel.

A Thai colleague of mine refused to believe such a thing still existed (they were popular during the 50s and 60s) - but he came along one time and was reminded of an old pleasure he'd almost forgotten.

I have only been to one in the states. There was a booth that one bought tickets from and ladies standing around the edges of the dance floor who you gave the tickets to for a dance. My understanding they were very popular during WW II.

There is a similar thing in Bangkok. Nice dressed ladies stand on stage and you buy tickets to dance with them on the dance floor below. Nothing erotic, just dancing. I went about 5 years ago. You could also buy tickets for your lady to dance with the ladies too which they both seemed to enjoy. I was the only Falang. They told me most of the ladies were in college.

I went to a hand fasting one time. I think that is the name. Something about when Scots could not marry without sharing the wife with the English lord of the manor.

There were a couple of hundred people there. Big bonfires and guys in kilts playing the bagpipes and everyone dancing and drinking.

It lasted all night and if I remember correctly no one was wearing many clothes towards the end. It was quite a party. Is this still a Scottish tradition?

I've no idea.

You might better ask a Scotsman.

I have only been to one in the states. There was a booth that one bought tickets from and ladies standing around the edges of the dance floor who you gave the tickets to for a dance. My understanding they were very popular during WW II.

There is a similar thing in Bangkok. Nice dressed ladies stand on stage and you buy tickets to dance with them on the dance floor below. Nothing erotic, just dancing. I went about 5 years ago. You could also buy tickets for your lady to dance with the ladies too which they both seemed to enjoy. I was the only Falang. They told me most of the ladies were in college.

That's more or less what this was.

Though having bought a strip of tickets you had to either take the next woman off the queue, or wait for the particular woman you wanted to dance with.

Most of the people at the dance came as couples, with the 'Taxi Girls' really filling in, dancing with men and women.

The one thing to note was that despite this being what was then very much a back water, the quality of the dancing was exceptional - both from the 'Taxi Girls' and the couples that came to the dance.

I remember going years ago to the Issan Darling and the Sip Hok Darling on Petchaburi rd, used to buy a book of tickets for 50 baht, each girl you danced with you gave a ticket.

The mrs loved these places, sort of like a poor mans Dara Cafe.

All the above are now sadly gone, do such places still exist in Bkk these days?

My wife's just reminded me, we used to go to a dance evening at the Sriracha lodge hotel - This was full evening dress occasion with piano, cello, violin and drum for music.

Saturday evenings until just 8 years ago, but sadly no more.

My Answer. Nope.

GF and I will go to Jazz bar around our hometown. Sometimes we will dance. We will do Karoake after dinner with friends. Usually we are off at Movie, Beach, dinner, bowling. She absolutely frowns on "the Girl bars" and the behavior displayed. She finds it degrading and embarrassing, but that's us and our personal choices She is very traditional as are all her sisters. "GO/GO bars", "strip clubs" etc have never been anything I went to anyway so no interest. We have been to numerous US clubs but totally different deal. It is a club with singles and couples and no poles, strippers and typically the music is far better.