If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

iIve always loved this version the most rgs, what an album !

There's something about the sea and death, I read that Rory had died in the morning Daily Telegraph whilst staying with my mother ( a Tory supporter) in Cornwall on a rare trip home. I just had to go for a walk along the coastal path towards Penzance, looking out to sea- it can make a man reflective.

I remember when Keith Moon died and Pete Townsend went for a walk along Brighton beach, giving an interview to one of the rags .I've always found something eternal about the sea, the endless tides and waves crashing, everything finally passes away yet gazing at the waves brings back memories.

The sea.

Anyway, back to now and Pak Chong, a Thai friend who's a businessman showed me all of the adverts in various publications last year for properties- condos, houses in the Pak Chong area.

It seems the Thai speculators think Pak Chong will be the next in trend weekend destination for rich Bangkokians and foreigners. Personally I doubt foreigners will show much interest, the beaches are far more exotic ,Pak Chong is nice but it's like so many places in Europe. And for rich Thais-okay for the active, cyclists, hill walkers, but in my view a limited market too.

Edited by bannork

The ultimate sea song.

Heavily influenced by Hinduism.

Ah good old Pak Chong/Khao Yai, LOL, yes prices that are going through the stratosphere, best head to Prachinburi to the south of khao yai.

If you have ever driven or drive the 304, check out a place called Wang Nam Keaw, sometimes referred to as the Switzerland of Issan.

Lets not forget encroachment laws, check out Phuket for details

• Like 1

^^^, indeed BN, how the liberals and commies in the West must be pulling their hippy dreadlocks out right now trying to square that circle.

What spin will be put on it tomorrow, will Saint Hialry be asking for a boycott or sanctions, I somewhat doubt it, effin hypocrites the lot of them.

Right now this is blasting out my speakers, the mrs doesnt have a clue, bless her.

• Like 1

I'm sticking with the sea for present, rgs especially is keen on space- have you heard about the proposed one way trip to Mars? thousands of applicants for a death mission to a planet bereft of oxygen and water.

Applicants - i urge you to visit Udon Thani province, at present bereft of water ( though likely changing in the very near future), you can build colonies there, report back to base, and it only takes 11 hours by train as opposed to the 2 and a half years by rocket to Mars.

Please think again, and in the meantime, stick to the sea, but out of respect to fellow posters who wish to take to the skies, here's a compromise sea birds...5555

Ah, BN, I fear you have been here too long, never mind, talking of seabirds, I prefer this.

Check out the lyrics, drinking to get maudlin or drinking to get numb, LOL.

Udon, aint that the equivalent of some place like Wisbech?

BN, as a kid I grew up with stuff like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAo7YeRkJYo

Apollo missions etc etc, you were probably too busy discussing "Demons and Wizards" or "Tales from Topographic Oceans".

Looking for hidden meanings in Roger Dean or Storm Thorgerson artwork.

Those of us from scuzzy sink estates were looking for a way out, when I look at where some have ended up, same same but different, LOL