If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

^^^^^, our resident teacher will be along in a few minutes to translate, I believe he is struggling to translate crinting into Thai, so he may well struggle with the above, assuming of course thats actually Engerlish.

5555 sadly none of our musically erudite students, whether from the motherland or ex colonies, ( USA or S.Africa), have been able to translate crinting....

- education today- laptops,tablets, I phones 6, yet they still don't know basic Welsh, a language known throughout the entire Porthmadog region.

In despair I return to port.

BN, sadly my Welsh mate comes from the English part of Wales, so was unable to offer any insight.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crinting

The Psycho, tends to speak more tagalog these days.

Did you come home to a real home fire tonight, theres always a warm welcome waiting you in the Valleys, LOL.

Loved this song long time now, LOL

• Like 1

'The Right Stuff' rgs , An excellent book by Tom Wolfe, as most of his were, he did possess somewhat odd dress sense though, always wearing those white suits. It does look debonair and dashing now and again, but all the time?

I once knew a teacher, tone deaf in one ear, who claimed to come from Nasa, my boss employed him, naively thinking he was some sort of genius. Not only was his background a lie, he had in fact been hawking paintings around Washington DC rather designing rockets, but he insisted on wearing the same white suit day after day with plimsolls. Grimy within a week, this, combined with his deafness which led to incomprehension among all the students proved his undoing. He was sacked finally when he insisted on performing the vigorous jitterbug dance with the genteel Thai dance teachers. Comical stuff rather than the right stuff!

post-11997-0-56268600-1434534146_thumb.j

Edited by bannork

And the ship sailed on, Jim and the boys in a jolly knees -up

Grandma loved a sailor who sailed the frozen sea
Grandpa was that whaler and he took me on his knee
He said, "Son, I'm goin' crazy from livin' on the land
Got to find my shipmates and walk on foreign sand"

Another bouncy number from the brooding boozer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gprfOWilt7U&index=2&list=RD_9fvMQ04is4

People walking on the moon
Smog will get you pretty soon.
Everyone was hanging out