If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

feed your head the dormouse said - so true

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection- bye bye religion

the scream of the butterfly.....What have they done to the earth,yeah.What have they done to our fair sister.Ravaged and blundered and ripped her and bit her.Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn and tied her with fences and dragged her down-

a tour de force

• Like 2

the scream of the butterfly.....What have they done to the earth,yeah.What have they done to our fair sister.Ravaged and blundered and ripped her and bit her.Stuck her with knives in the side of the dawn and tied her with fences and dragged her down-

a tour de force

Isnt that the song that ends with, mother I want to aaaarrrghhhh you?

• Like 1

a tour de force

Isnt that the song that ends with, mother I want to aaaarrrghhhh you? No, that is Riders on the Storm,

It's good to see Patsy back after a break, I thought she'd been buried under an avalanche with Bruce Springsteen.

Sadly both her and the Coronation Street widower are wrong. The song where Jim expresses his love for his mother is The End.