If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Aye, butfir weldersoantrains, howaboot this, then

Was Davey Jones a Welder?

Ah dinnaethink thesechicks were, either, bytheway

Onywuy, it's MickeyDolenz singin', isitno'?

Funnily enough, Imam, one of the beautiful blonde ladies on my undergraduate course was a former shipyard welder from Denmark. She couldn't sing, though.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

rgs, I shouldn't think the guests spend too long on the throne at your place, staring at that poster. Tony Blackburn- cheesy I think is the right word to describe him, I remember when his girlfriend wisely decided to leave him and Tony turned on the tears, baring his soul live on Radio 1.

Pass the sick bag Alice.....

SC's on the train to the factory, I'm still all at sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exJXxuIQxRA

Up here near Udon the rice fields are desperate for water whilst down in Bangkok they have just been told there is only enough tap water for 40 days if the rains still fail to materialize. I remember Bardney rock festival in Lincs in 1972, no one washed the entire 3/4 days cos it was coldish and rainy, and we were hippies who weren't supposed to wash anyway. god did we smell after 4 days, a mass of the great unwashed.

Now imagine Bangkok, a city of millions where the toilets don't flush, nobody can shower at home or wash their clothes- in the tropical heat!

The hi so of Thong Lor and the farang TV punks of Sukhumvit and Bang Na can bathe in the delightful Saen Saep canal.

To help alleviate their plight I've decided to play one song a day about water until the heavens open up, in the hope God gets the message and spares my unfortunate fellow posters from smelling like unwashed hippies.

Sleaford Mods- Routine Dean [2014]

Never heard of the Sleaford Mods, but after listening to the song you posted I searched and listened to more.

Well, interesting music and lyrics.

Wonder what the MIL in Korat would make of it smile.png

• Like 1