If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Thanks for that, OCH, takes me back to my days evenings drinking in the Lotus

Very good idea.

But, may we have more belly dancing around here?

I tell you, you are going to love that Aboriginal Girls/Mountain/East Coast video I just submitted.

Can't get enough of it

I am out of here and heading back east

Maybe.

Truthfully, I do not believe I can ever get my fill of the belly dancing and music.

The music I especially have loved it.

I believe they had belly dancing in Bahrain.

40 years ago, the good stuff.

How did you find this one?

She is actually quite stunning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qllf43RZhJA

^ and coming full circle, i remember seeing them as a support act at the Town and country club.

BTW the small pub next door was'nt a bad little venue and boozer too !

i'll remember the name in a minute. something a long the lines of the Cow and gate or the Bull, i think.

The Bull and Gate, nearly had it, but i knew i was a long the right lines.

does anyone remember The Boston just up the road towards Tufnell park. used to drink in there and then go to the club upstairs called Looney tunes on a Saturday night .

Sorry TF, cant rememeber it, maybe it's because I aint a Londoner, what I do remember is walking back to St Prancas after a gig coz the tube was shut, how many remember the days of a BR student railcard?

Cowbells, the man wanted cowbells, his wish is my command,

A bit before my time, but always loved the no nonsense straight into it intro, punk before we had heard of it,

First heard this watching Cheech & Chong movies, brilliant stuff, even the mrs likes this.

^ and coming full circle, i remember seeing them as a support act at the Town and country club.

BTW the small pub next door was'nt a bad little venue and boozer too !

i'll remember the name in a minute. something a long the lines of the Cow and gate or the Bull, i think.

The Bull and Gate, nearly had it, but i knew i was a long the right lines.

There was Cow and Gate, nnnnn, wait, that's baby food.

Soho, only saw them once at the Manchester Royal Academy (not as grand as it sounds, it was just next to the eye hospital)

They were the warm up act for these guys.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6dxQVhE8o

Edited by Thaddeus
  • Like 1

Do the nature and tempo of the posted musical selections here vary in predictable cycles throughout a 24 period?

I mean do they vary as you might expect, with a radio station, where you get easy listening during some hours of the day, and then you get heart stopping thumping and humping music during other hours of the day?

Heavenly and just Divine,

Reminds me of some world class figure skating champions I know.

Not your average Hood Ornament either.

And, no doubt, she could sell plenty of Betel Nut to anyone in Thailand.

Probably this is not what they mean when they say nubile.

When I say nubile on TV, this is what I mean, though.

Edited by OldChinaHam

Do the nature and tempo of the posted musical selections here vary in predictable cycles throughout a 24 period?

I mean do they vary as you might expect, with a radio station, where you get easy listening during some hours of the day, and then you get heart stopping thumping and humping music during other hours of the day?

Ummmmmm.....maybe!

Gets all sleepy as the night goes on then somebody drops something like this

onto the platter....hah!

Edited by sunshine51

Sunshine Area 51: "The feller in the blue tophat is Leon Russell..."

Oh.........Man?

Where do you think I come from, and when?

Why one summer we just listened to nothing else but Leon Russel, (Who I Iike to call Leon Festinger) and we just stayed drunk and played chess from July to September on the Jersey Shore.

I don't even need to search Google if you mention Leon

I automatically hear How Many Times.....blah, blah, blah going through my head.

And see the Coppertone bikini marks on my then girlfriend of 18 after she had just stepped out of her swim suit. And can still smell her, if you wanna know.

Those were the days, my friend.

Edited by OldChinaHam

Ummmmmm.....maybe!

Gets all sleepy as the night goes on then somebody drops something like this

onto the platter....hah!

and this guy Andre 3000 is playing Jimi in the soon to be released biographical movie about the man.

Edited by tigerfish