If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Shocking.... I'll spare you the video of the last train to Clarcksvillew00t.gif.

/quote In comparing the two groups, I guess it can be said that The Monkees are to The Beatles as Aerosmith is to the Rolling Stones. The link; first paragraph contains an explanation for this silly quote.

Beatles

Edited by Dancealot

Dedicated to the girl from the CAT shop, the Mall Bang Kapi (not that she will ever read this), what a prime example of Southern beauty, sorry, my Thai went to shit, it was those "Bette Davis eyes"

Shit just realized hadnt posted the link,

(too busy thinking about those southern girls)

Edited by rgs2001uk

The first time I heard this song, I just fell in love with it, being a keyboard player myself the chord progression was like putting on a comfortable pair of slippers, no thought or effort required, being able to write that is a true mark of genius.

I played it on my show today and I looked up the meaning of the lyrics while it was playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vPygzPSg8M

If you like the song, just like the song and leave it there.

The first time I heard this song, I just fell in love with it, being a keyboard player myself the chord progression was like putting on a comfortable pair of slippers, no thought or effort required, being able to write that is a true mark of genius.

Yeah, it's cool.

Your show?