Tea Tree Oil In Ubon Area

Frozen

Tree tea oil is very easy to find in Buriram.

Please donot screw around with a infection too long. they can become too bad, too fast.

Yes, indeed. Infections can go septic reasonably fast. Hope he has good luck with his treatment.

Hello Frozen,

we live in New Zealand and can get all of the tea tree products easily.

Here we call it Manuka.

I have been using Manuka honey in my tea for decades and I never get infections. Never!

I am not a business or a trader but I am a believer.

If it is any help I can send you some by air mail or we are visiting Thailand in October I can bring something then.

Just PM me if you want.

Happy to help.

I already checked out the larger pharmacies, noone ever heard of it. There is no Boots store in Ubon, only Watsons, no luck there either.

I certainly am careful with this infection, I already saw a doctor who prescribed some antibiotics (well, that's what they do in Thailand, isn't it? :) ). From another pharmacist I got some disinfectant cream, let's see how it works.

If it's not getting much better by next week I will have to undergo an operation then.

@Vegemite: As I would need it in the next days I will maybe come back to your offer later. Btw. Manuka is not exactly what I was looking for (oil from Australian Tea Tree) but it should be very similar and should do as well.

I think I saw some for sale in one of the shops at the airport near the exit door. It was a while ago. I think it was the shop selling sheep placenta cream.

Apart from that I'm fairly sure pharmacies stock it. I've seen it for sale but can't remember where. Try some of the smaller ones.

I already checked out the larger pharmacies, noone ever heard of it. There is no Boots store in Ubon, only Watsons, no luck there either.

I certainly am careful with this infection, I already saw a doctor who prescribed some antibiotics (well, that's what they do in Thailand, isn't it? :) ). From another pharmacist I got some disinfectant cream, let's see how it works.

If it's not getting much better by next week I will have to undergo an operation then.

@Vegemite: As I would need it in the next days I will maybe come back to your offer later. Btw. Manuka is not exactly what I was looking for (oil from Australian Tea Tree) but it should be very similar and should do as well.

Frozen, I don't know exactly where on your foot the infection is. If it is an ingrown toenail, may I share some advice? I was told this by the former doctor for the US Olympic Ski Team, who was my GP. He said they skiers often get these. Turns out the best thing for them is moist heat. Since your foot generates a lot of moist heat on its own, wrap the foot with a plastic bag, tape it shut, then put it in yet another plastic bag, and tape it shut. Make sure both tapes seal properly without being too tight. Do this at bedtime, sleep on it for three to four nights.

Best of luck for a quick recovery.

After checking the Boots store in Big C, the shop at the airport and some smaller pharmacies, I am still out of luck. The staff I was asking even heard from Tea Tree Oil for the first time!

So, seems like the operation is unavoidable and I will be off to the hospital tonight :/

Thanks for all the comments though!