90 Day Address Reporting

You don't have to report earlier, as you won't be staying 90 days as you leave for London. When you come back your 90 day reporting starts again, with the day of your arrival back in Thailand as day 1. The stamps in your passport will make clear why you didn't report.

Don't forget the re-entry permit.

You don't have to report earlier, as you won't be staying 90 days as you leave for London. When you come back your 90 day reporting starts again, with the day of your arrival back in Thailand as day 1. The stamps in your passport will make clear why you didn't report.

Don't forget the re-entry permit.

Another word of advice. After you get your re-entry permit, travel to London, come back home (LOS), and start counting the 90 days until your next report, make sure you remove the old 90 report slip from your passport and throw it away. If you appear in person to make your 90 report, the official will probably ask you where it is. Just point at the new re-entry stamp in your passport and say, "It is no longer valid. I left the country and we count the 90 days from here." I have heard many stories from people who left the old slip in their passports then had to argue with the official about whether a fine was due as the report date on the slip had come and gone. No fine will be due, but why have the grief?

What happens if you do your 90 days by post? I am in the same boat as the OP and am off to the UK next week too. I have a multiple re-entry permit and I always do my 90 days reporting by post.

Should I include my old 90 days slip in the next reporting, or should I omit it but highlight the latest 'entry into Thailand' stamp photocopied passport page?

You can't argue your case by post!!

Thanks

JD