Thaivisa Member'S Reputation Revealed

george

Suggestion for enhancement -- when we get past a certain threshold, say 100, how about granting the ability to name our reputation ourselves? For example, instead of "excellent" reputation we could say what we want, for example "Posting Slut" etc.

JT, you are already known as such, so whats the difference ;)

The truth hurts ... so good!

(Thank you sir, may I have another.)

• Like 2

reputation meaning good or bad?

Please just click on the green plus symbol at the bottom of this post on the right-hand side. Good or bad is up to you. ;)

OK, I did the bad one just to see what would happen, and if my name would show up. Well, whaddya' know?!

We all really like you! rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

... and for those Gents who like to stick you (meaning me) with those Big Red One's, from the screenplay for Best Picture Oscar-Winner (1974) The Sting:

Gondorff - Paul Newman; Hooker- Robert Redford.

GONDORFF (V.O.)

How 'bout Lonnegan?

HOOKER (V.O.)

I gave him the breakdown just like ya told me to.

GONDORFF (V.O.)

And?

HOOKER (V.O.)

He threatened to kill me.

GONDORFF (V.O.)

hel_l, they don't do that and you know you're not gettin' through to 'em.

Edited by jazzbo
  • Like 1

Is there a sort feature to determine who the baddest TV poster is and a booby prize for baddest?

I suggest a booby prize for the most positive votes (obviously a slimey sychophantic, cheating toad) and the star prize to the baddest (like him or not, he's probably honest in his views and more entertaining).

Everyone loves the Baddie, no-one like the Goodie.

To give everyone else a chance, Moderators would have to be excluded from the count, of course.

Edited by tabs053

No doubt the mods will introduce negative scoring at some point just for the sheer fun of it....or some other scheming tactic.....

Don't forget what happened when they lowered a few members post count a few months ago. If you went by the crying and moaning posts about this "disaster", you would have thought that an asteroid was heading straight for planet Earth.

:lol: I remember that G. Actually some of them are still moaning. I wonder why some posters had their posting scores lowered but others didnt? I wonder if anyone has ever conducted an investigation into these thefts? Serious issue indeed. :ph34r:

I am aware this is completely off topic Neverdie, but I just can't stand your awful avatar any more.