Are You Addicted?

Jockstar

Bedlam. Sounds soooo nice... BambinaA help me push my postings up... my login is OlRedEyes password ??????? Please??

baby..im not in bedlam yet , .. :D

BB

You will be around noon today I reckon. Jock's alright B, he just had a hunch and then made the right call with the apology. Moog's ok in my book as well. No need for muay thai... altho, I'm addicted to see the outcome of all this :D

Bedlam? Just arrived- Seems same same but different :D

You forgot to mention the free beer you get. :o

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh??? :D Well THAT explains it then- all I saw were alot of empty kegs and drained wine bottles- place looked like it was hit by a boonmee tornado. TM (that too but in this case it's trademark;) :D:D

But the most disturbing thing was, some mod that said "you can sign out any time you like but you can never leave"

(last thing I remember, as I was running for the door) ... :D

Edited by bahtandsold

Don't listen to Jockstar... he drank it all before I even got there... :D

P1sshead!

:D

What about the whisky? Did you not get any of that either? :D:D It was Tuky. Not me!! :D

heheheheheh!! :D

Huh??? :D Well THAT explains it then- all I saw were alot of empty kegs and drained wine bottles- place looked like it was hit by a boonmee tornado. TM (that too but in this case it's trademark;) :D:D

But the most disturbing thing was, some mod that said "you can sign out any time you like but you can never leave"

(last thing I remember, as I was running for the door) ... :D

That sounds very poetic... Is it from a song or something??

:D

• 1 month later...

Yes I'm definitely addicted. I used to be addicted to a BMW owners forum but now that's taken a back seat and the members here are much more wacky!! :o

Also makes me feel better when I know I'm talking to people who are where I wanna be!!

Yes I'm definitely addicted.  I used to be addicted to a BMW owners forum but now that's taken a back seat and the members here are much more wacky!! :D

Also makes me feel better when I know I'm talking to people who are where I wanna be!!

Yeah. I used to be addicted to loads of gaming forums but I've gone off gaming now. This forum is better. I was even the youngest in those forums too :o

Since we have thread about how long do you spend on Tv. I thought i'd bring this thread back to the front page. More so for the newbies.

and should we pretend to fight for show them again? :D:D

Bambi :D

How about i just spank you? :D:D:o

I was even the youngest in those forums too

I'm surprised at that. Thought that alot of thoses forums are full of spotty teenagers? :o:D

Thats not very nice :D

The first gaming forum I joined was full of teens but the older members got fed up of the younger ones and made their own forums and because I happened to be good friends with the older group I happened to be one of the selected few asked to join their forum :D

And I don't have spots...