Where U Met Your Gf/ Wife ?

BambinA

I met this very nice, dead straight Tuk-Tuk driver in Bangkok, and after buying me a few drinks ( out of his own pocket I might add), he took me to meet his family. He had quite a lot of sisters, and the front of his beautiful house was all glass, so I could see them sitting there. It brought tears to my eyes to see such a happy family. What could I do. So I took fourteen of them out for dinner. Now it just happened that Wednesday Afternoon, was a bit different from the others. Although she was a bit lazy ( the others would volunteer to walk all the way to the ATM to get some money for me) I could tell she was the one for me. So there you have it. A true love story Bambina.

:D:D Can you recall the name of his house? :o

Not sure..........................but someone in the house must have been very famous. A politician or a film star maybe, because a Taxi driver gave me a card with the same house on it. Bit like Jim Tompsons House, I think.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was having lunch at a restuarant on Samui. Across the road was another restuarant, and there, standing staring out at the azure sea, was this magnificent woman.

"What a magnificent woman", i thought. Poetic thoughts raced through my fevered mind. "What a great ass!!" She had an air of royalty, a princess, authority. And small tits, I like small tits.

She was too good for me. For sure. So how to catch her attention?

Next day I had lunch at her restuarant. How does a low-life, broke, ugly old farang catch the attention of such a magnificent restuarant owner? Complain about the food of course. Lay down a challenge. and argue about the price.

The plan worked beautifully, and we have spent two blissful years together now....

:o

I met my wife in a shop. I was looking for window cleaner to clean some computer monitors.

I couldn't find the stuff, and my wife, who was stacking a shelf thought I was trying to look down her top.

Her first words (loosely translated) to me were "I don't like this fat and obscene falang".

We have been married for nearly 2 very happy years.

Met my GF after an e-introduction by a mutual friend in another country. It took me 3 months to send the first email and another 50 emails to get to the first date. After I saw her, things moved a lot faster. :o

I was having lunch at a restuarant on Samui. Across the road was another restuarant, and there, standing staring out at the azure sea, was this magnificent woman.

"What a magnificent woman", i thought. Poetic thoughts raced through my fevered mind. "What a great ass!!" She had an air of royalty, a princess, authority. And small tits, I like small tits.

She was too good for me.  For sure. So how to catch her attention?

Next day I had lunch at her restuarant. How does a low-life, broke, ugly old farang catch the attention of such a magnificent restuarant owner? Complain about the food of course. Lay down a challenge. and argue about the price.

The plan worked beautifully, and we have spent two blissful years together now....

Can she cook?

WOW!!! :D:D ...thank you all that you share "love story" when i read ..it make me smile...hahaha ..really sweet

snoophound/Bangkokbutcher/warriors/BRACCOBALDO/NaiGreg/lampard10/RedHotChilli/buadhai/Rags/OlRedEyes/joe beets/mattnich/dog/camerata/sua yai

The Dude> talok...mate :o

Bambi :D

Edited by BambinA

She was the daytime waitress serving food and drinks...I had spoken to her a few times before asking her out for dinner and drinks...went back 9 months later and she had quit and gone to Bangkok....found her best mate and got in touch with her and she came back to see me. Will be seeing her in 2 weeks time and hopefully will get a visa for her to come visit me.

Good 'ol Starbucks.

Friday afternoon I'd finished a meeting and sat in Starbucks Emporium, then this beauty came down from the offices upstairs to have a coffee with her friend. Many eyes turned, as did mine. Fate would have it that she sat at the table next to mine, our eyes catching each others over the next 2 hours!

Eventually we began talking - her pigeon English making it all the more interesting as she was to Thai mens' taste, only worked with Thai suppliers/customers and never had a foreign bf. Fantastic. She was also a Miss Thailand entrant and worked as a senior sales cons. for a beauty company

Pure Thai jai dee, no arguments and married two years later (last month). I wouldn't have met this one on the pull in the pub

I love Starbucks.

I'll have to live vicariously thru you lucky lot. I have a long distance on/off relationship (met on holiday in Bali) but she's running her biz far away, me same here and anyways, I barely have time for a date muchless a relationship. Sure would be nice tho... :o A million flings wouldn't come close to a single fullfilling Lady and once you've had a taste of that, anything less is not an option.

I admire and envy all of you here who have this :D

When in town I play golf with a regular group of pals on a Friday. On this particular Friday morning I was waiting on Asoke outside the condo where I live to catch a cab. Having already lived in BKK as a batchelor for 10 years it took alot to turn my head, but the petite lady working towards me did just that. But before she could reach me a taxi pulled up and I jumped in. Now experience told me, never miss an opportunity in BKK cause the chances of seeing her again would be nigh on impossible. By this time she had walked past the taxi, so having driven only 50 yards I asked the driver to stop, wound down the window, called her across and gave her one of my name cards written in English and Thai, designed exactly for such an occasion. She read the card and directed me back to my condo thinking I was asking directions, with that the taxi driver grabbed the name card and looking at it said something like "Stupid farang, he's already at where he wants to go".

I explained the situation, we started going out a couple of weeks later and eventually got married on February 14th, 2003.

WOW!!! :D  :D ...thank you all  that you share  "love story"  when  i read ..it make  me  smile...hahaha ..really sweet

snoophound/Bangkokbutcher/warriors/BRACCOBALDO/NaiGreg/lampard10/RedHotChilli/buadhai/Rags/OlRedEyes/joe beets/mattnich/dog/camerata/sua yai

Bambi  :D

Jeez Bambina................................you believe me :D That'll prove half of Bedlam wrong :D

I met mine at Where Else Disco in Chiang Rai. I was walking in circles then the next thing I know some girl was in my arms and screamed, "Mao".

She is 5 years older than me and has a real job!

I met my previous girlfriend in a bar. I never saw her again when I stopped giving her money.

15 years ago I met my wife in a Pattayan bar. 3 months later over a romantic candlelight meal I popped the question. She was so happy she squatted on the table and blew the candles out.

Shortly after, I was presented with a new born child...plus a discoloured pingpong ball marked '2', two dead frogs and a goldfish. :o

WOW!!! :D  :D ...thank you all  that you share  "love story"  when  i read ..it make  me  smile...hahaha ..really sweet

Bambi   :D

Jeez Bambina................................you believe me :D That'll prove half of Bedlam wrong :D

I believed you too Lampard! :D !

:D :D

15 years ago I met my wife in a Pattayan bar. 3 months later over a romantic candlelight meal I popped the question. She was so happy she squatted on the table and blew the candles out.

Shortly after, I was presented with a new born child...plus a discoloured pingpong ball marked '2', two dead frogs and a goldfish. :D

My (Thai) wife has been working for my father as a secretary in three different companies for almost fifteen years so I don't remember at which point I met her for the first time, but wife said she accompanied me to Suanphlu to help extend my tourist visa on my dad's order when I was visiting parents after finishing college in US before moving on to work in Japan. It wasn't until in 1996 when my father started his own business and brought her to Japan as a reward for years of serving him and his family that I was told by my parents to guide her to Tokyo Disneyland, Nikko and other places in Japan for sight seeing that we started to communicate and exchanged emails. Health problem and other issues ended my career in Japan and brought me to work in family business in Thailand in 1999 (where my wife still works today) which got us much closer and intimate as we were seeing each other day in and day out, weekdays and weekends. We got married in Nov. 2003.

Edited by Nordlys

Met my wife in Jomtien. At the time she worked in a Internet cafe. If they'd have had Broadband i probably wouldn't have spoken to her but as the connection speed was so slow, I managed to have several conversations in between 'clicks' :D Suppose that's why i don't get frustrated anymore when the internet is slow :o

Mr BoJ

Walked into a hair salon for a hair cut, the now Mrs TizMe cut my hair and liked to practice her english on me.

She originally tried to fix me up with her sister, but I had other ideas. Took a long time to turn her around.

She then had to get approval from her sister before she would contemplate a relationship with me.

It was a lot of hard work, but worth every minute wait.

QUOTE(Gazza @ 2005-07-10 15:38:59)

Shortly after, I was presented with a new born child...plus a discoloured pingpong ball marked '2', two dead frogs and a goldfish.

:o:D

That is very funny!

I met my girlfriend in obsessions in NEP.... :o

ok....

I woke up in this gutter one day to this beautiful woman beating me with a stick and screaming obscenities at me.....I was in love... :D

ok, ok ,ok...

I admit it ....

I am too ugly to have a girlfriend....

there I said it

:D