Where U Met Your Gf/ Wife ?

BambinA

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Ok then, have a nice day it has been fun got to go to work now, 760 Thai brains in need of education at my local school. A possitive feast must remember to pack my chillie sauce. :o

ja.. have a lovely time..i get imsonia..work @10 am LOS time

ciao mio hannibal

both-hannibal.jpg

hilarious !!! but Bambi did i give you permission to post my picture up here ????

More importantly can anyone tell me a good place to lose my wife!!

:o

Take her back to your country and play hide and seek. While she's looking for you, slip back to Thailand and go to the Firecat club on Patpong. Sit in the back row in the corner where the light is very dim. She'll never find you there. :D

She's not my wife yet; but I saw her entering the bar and she stood next to me while chatting with her friend.

That night, I only had an intention to drink one or 2 beers and go home. I was going to be a good boy.

But, she was the prettiest girl I had seen in a long long time.

I had to speak with her. I had to give it a shot. All she could do is tell me to bugger off, right?

Her friend did her best to get her away from me because she wanted to introduce her to a very handsome man (not me).

That was the best 10 minutes of uncertainty I had in trying to get her attention and not blow it. The handsome man was there and was befuddled as to why she'd stay with me and not be with him.

She's not my wife yet; but I saw her entering the bar and she stood next to me while chatting with her friend. 

That night, I only had an intention to drink one or 2 beers and go home.  I was going to be a good boy.

But, she was the prettiest girl I had seen in a long long time. 

I had to speak with her.  I had to give it a shot.  All she could do is tell me to bugger off, right?

Her friend did her best to get her away from me because she wanted to introduce her to a very handsome man (not me).

That was the best 10 minutes of uncertainty I had in trying to get her attention and not blow it.  The handsome man was there and was befuddled as to why she'd stay with me and not be with him.

Ah ... you must have thick wallet!! Ugly man with thick wallet equals HANDSOME MAN! Handsome man with thin wallet equals not so handsome man !!!! :o

as i may have stated before, my wife is the only woman i was with down there. Do i have my regrets about not playing the field? I do every once in awhile, but it passes.

Marrying the forst woman you meet seems like a crazy thing to do. I know a few guys that failed in their marriages because of this.

I had 7 years in Thailand before even having a long term girlfriend.

My advice, learn all about Thailand first before marrying a native.

as i may have stated before, my wife is the only woman i was with down there. Do i have my regrets about not playing the field? I do every once in awhile, but it passes.

Marrying the forst woman you meet seems like a crazy thing to do. I know a few guys that failed in their marriages because of this.

I had 7 years in Thailand before even having a long term girlfriend.

My advice, learn all about Thailand first before marrying a native.

to late for that, already married over 6 months now :o

this wasnt the first woman i met either, met a few in the states and a few here in Okinawa. There is more to the world then Thailand (ok, not much more, but there is some :D )

I don't think there are too many of us who get away with a relationship to the 1st Thai we met :D

hope it works out for me then

as i may have stated before, my wife is the only woman i was with down there. Do i have my regrets about not playing the field? I do every once in awhile, but it passes. :o

In my case, I played the field for quite awhile and grew very tired of the bar scene. Good friends introduced me to this university student and we have been very happy together for nearly 35 years now!

Met my wife-to-be at at travel agency in Patong beach where I was trying to find out how to get to Koh Samui by bus.

Five years, two kids, and one more on the way and we are still happily married.

I first saw my wife in Kansas City. She was working as a waitress in a Thai place that I went to with my ex. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and she smelled sooooo good. After I broke up with my ex I started going there by myself to try to get to know her. Finally got a date and have been with her ever since. Aug 6 will be 3yrs married but next March six will be 5yrs in love. I count both anniversaries.