Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

Ya gotta blame the press really for the assumtion of guilt look at the headline of this thread

Phuket Killer Brit Lee Aldhouse has reputation for violence, it should be Alleged Phuket Killer

But that just not how the press reports things.

I know, the press here are a disgrace as are the police, the guilt is proven before the trial, a "Reconstruction"probably with a few cattle prods and a plastic bag over the head is all that is needed here to prove guilt, and an army of Dogs from the local rag to back it up!

what pisses me off is how the Farang hear go along with it, they are like hounds at the hares heels!

Back in their own country they would be screeching for enquiries and tribunals, here they snack and snack like a pack of mad dogs! Hopefully they will never see the day that they are wrongly arrested....the shoe will be on the other foot then, when they are crying to that <deleted> (forget his name - pompous arsehol_e) from the British Embassy to help them!

Oh, and a 50% sentence reduction if you plead guilty...it is just like the good old US of A.

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

This post seems to confirm my suspicion (about you knowing this murdering jerk) in my previous post?.:whistling:

Well, you presume incorrectly , I don't know the bloke from the next man. So carry on presuming!

And because of this drivel and tit for tat, that is exactly why the News forum should be locked with no replies!

I saw this guy last month. about the 5th, he is massive! Also I think and I hope I know where to look. If I am right I will re-post here after I notify BIB.

I also doubt I get the chance, with this video and the user base he is tagged big time one move in public will get him nailed.

PS keep your eyes open, soi 7 soi 5 the alley Sukhumvit and Foodland

These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals.

I gotta call b.s. on this last statement. Have you ever spent time in a Muay Thai camp or a western kick boxing gym? Don't judge fighters by the idiots you see in bars. There are plenty of idiot plumbers, bankers, salesmen - you name it - in bars too. That doesn't mean they are all criminal types. Well, maybe the bankers...

Well it would be nice to see him fight someone his own size, instead of a little thai guy, not really a fair fight was it...."

Apparently he did in the bar and got his ass kicked..

The MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH......at some point!

Well, you presume incorrectly , I don't know the bloke from the next man. So carry on presuming!

And because of this drivel and tit for tat, that is exactly why the News forum should be locked with no replies!

Perhaps you should read more? There's another 5 pages worth here: Brit kills American And maybe read some other news accounts and witness statements...

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

I also raise my hat to the Thai fighter real guts to keep coming back like that..

Ardhouse could barely kick above the knee, once tried a knee and that's it.

Kickboxer my ass. Seems his legs are too think to even try. Fought like a brawler,

and with little real finesse of any real Muay Thai artist.

In Japan's K1 his butt would get hammered.

I also agree his term in stir will be a hard one, and to hear that he has been shiv'd

will not surprise at all. Seem his only expertise is in making enemies.

Edited by animatic

Great. So a maniac like this gets to stay in Thailand for years on, while others struggle to get visas.

Lots of maniacs seem to hang on in Thailand I'm afraid. My Thai lady and I are looking after her granddaughter after the girl's French father has been in jail countless times for drug posession and violence. He gets to stay on in Thailand seemingly forever while I have to leave as my visa's run out! Last I heard a few days ago he had 7 days to leave LOS for good but somehow I doubt he will. He spends all his money on drink and drugs and nothing on his daughter. Lovely guy.

Is one thread about this not enough? No clue why open a new thread on every PG fishing for headlines story, if the other one got already 5 pages.

Killer Brits and Ear Bites.....thats really a proper Newscoverage, congratulations to the Editors of Phuket Gazette.

BTW, first Video (other thread) they said he is Australian, second one he goes under American. So can anybody PROOF here where he is really from? Are you even sure you blame the right guy here? Or maybe the whole story is just a make up to see how the fellow readers react :rolleyes::lol: :lol: :lol:

All I know is there are far to many ass_holes like thESE in Thailand atm

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

While I agree with most of what you've been saying, it's worth pointing out that topic titles in the news section are often taken from the headline that was attached to the quoted article- that's just the way the news section in this forum works. You can see the original article here- http://www.phuketgazette.net/archives/articles/2010/article9090.html

"In the video, at 3:23, Mr Aldhouse lunges toward his opponent with the

intention of biting his ear off, as described by Mr Avison who made the video."

Huh...? How d'ya know that? I watched the video; didn't see any attempts at biting. Anyway, very bad farang...

I totally agree. Seems that Mr. Avison got cross with this guy, and wants make him look even worse. This was a fair and hard fight.

I also raise my hat to the Thai fighter real guts to keep coming back like that..

Ardhouse could barely kick above the knee, once tried a knee and that's it.

Kickboxer my ass. Seems his legs are too think to even try. Fought like a brawler,

and with little real finesse of any real Muay Thai artist.

In Japan's K1 his butt would get hammered.

I also agree his term in stir will be a hard one, and to hear that he has been shiv'd

will not surprise at all. Seem his only expertise is in making enemies.

'Fought like a brawler'. Totally agree Animatic, certainly not a Muay Thai boxer. I have to say that the Thai guy has balls to take on a much bigger man.

Cheers, Rick

Scum

plain and simple.

There are undesirables here as there are all over the world but something about the Thai system is not quite right. Is it just my imagination or is there a higher percentage of scum-farang here than back home?

These losers are giving the rest of us a bad name.

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

While I agree with most of what you've been saying, it's worth pointing out that topic titles in the news section are often taken from the headline that was attached to the quoted article- that's just the way the news section in this forum works. You can see the original article here- http://www.phuketgaz...rticle9090.html

I understand what you say, it is just I would prefer it if the news section was locked, just post the news bits, then we could take everything else to another forum like "News Discussion "or "Farang Hypocrites" or whatever, just use the news forum to post news, not comments.

No I don't really want to hear Witness Statments or anything else, I would prefer for a fair trial. But that is going to happen!

Well then, maybe he should turn himself in and face trial, instead of running... Are you saying he won't get a fair trial in Thailand?

Scum

plain and simple.

There are undesirables here as there are all over the world but something about the Thai system is not quite right. Is it just my imagination or is there a higher percentage of scum-farang here than back home?

These losers are giving the rest of us a bad name.

That is what my mother used to say about a lot of criminals, until it was proven that the police had lied, faked evidence, and basically purjured themselves in court. There should be a fair justice system in every country, not this charade we see on TV here everyday where the police reconstruct the crime after putting 50, 000V through someones nutsack! fuc_k, I'd confess to being black and father Christmas with a cattle prod against my nuts!

It is a sad joke, the whole system is based on the poorer less well educated being forced to Kow Tow, and accept that they are a lower class...a bit like good old India.

A sad situation, where the law is dished out by these rotten apples in badly fitted uniforms ad hoc, that torture and coerse "suspects" to confess before being tried.

They really should streamline the process,

Suspicion, Torture, Conviction, Execution, no need for a trial, trial by Channel 7, or channel 3. why pay for a jury or judges?

Put a cattleprod on their balls, and cut his head off!

Exactly, I know nothing of the circumstances, therefore I do not judge him! What on earth are you on about? You people on this site are so FuXXing uppity and holier than thou, you are so quick to condemn people at the first whiff of an accusation, you are well placed to be on the Spanish Inquisition!

Where I come from, everyone was presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers not by a fuc_king youtube video, and a bunch of cretins with nothing better to do than try and explain away their sad lives by trying to make others look worse than yourselves!

I pity you.

In fact, I would suggest to the MODS that this entire forum should have all comments disabled, and simply bullet the news, it gets filled up with crap like mine and so many others that end up in a shouting match about differing opinions rather than the original topic...BAN COMMENTS!

If people want to discuss the story, take it to another forum.

Every news article ends up as page upon page of worthless personal opinions.

You sound like the guy the police are looking for !!! Thailand wouldn't be Thailand without you people or maybe it should be !!

@the Barbarian

These people are Thai boxers, and most probably even Kick boxers. In Thailand and surrounding countries it might be an honorable sport. In the West these sports are mostly attracting criminals.

::

20 y ago I chanced to meet the then T boxing champion from Belgium in a bar in Koh Pangan .

He was a very strong fellow, maybe twice my weight then ,with tattoos, and the sweetest man you could scratch a conversation with ; we had a beer and he told me about his life, traveling around the world for fights, a little lonesome ; said he was heavy weight champion in Thaïland

"You must be champion of the world then ? I asked him.

"Nope, in Japan they have very big guys too, and there I hit the dust."

I feel compelled to write this in souvenir of him ,wherever he may be now I wish him well, he was obviously a quiet and good man.

That is what my mother used to say about a lot of criminals, until it was proven that the police had lied, faked evidence, and basically purjured themselves in court. There should be a fair justice system in every country, not this charade we see on TV here everyday where the police reconstruct the crime after putting 50, 000V through someones nutsack! fuc_k, I'd confess to being black and father Christmas with a cattle prod against my nuts!

It is a sad joke, the whole system is based on the poorer less well educated being forced to Kow Tow, and accept that they are a lower class...a bit like good old India.

A sad situation, where the law is dished out by these rotten apples in badly fitted uniforms ad hoc, that torture and coerse "suspects" to confess before being tried.

They really should streamline the process,

Suspicion, Torture, Conviction, Execution, no need for a trial, trial by Channel 7, or channel 3. why pay for a jury or judges?

Put a cattleprod on their balls, and cut his head off!

a good, honest person getting framed for this? I don't believe it for a minute.

If what you say is true, why did the chap who killed someone with his Mercedes at a bus stop get sent down?

There are a lot of bad apples in law enforcement, that's true, but I think if you do nothing wrong then you won't have a problem.

@lllarrreggubbba ""touch of insanity," So are you a psychiatrist?....

::

one needn't be a psychiatrist to see someone is clearly insane ; a psychiatrist will sign the papers to get him off the street, that's the difference (as to curing the guy, he'll shoot him with whatever the lab people advertise at the moment)

Yes, I did study some clinical psychology in my days. lots have .But my mother was good at telling sane from insane with no schooling to brag about.And plenty more.

a good, honest person getting framed for this? I don't believe it for a minute.

If what you say is true, why did the chap who killed someone with his Mercedes at a bus stop get sent down?

There are a lot of bad apples in law enforcement, that's true, but I think if you do nothing wrong then you won't have a problem.

Sent down for what and how long? is he still sent down....?

In the meantime, if anyone has a link to a torrent I am after, Luang Pee Teng 3, I would be most greatful!

Thanks!