Phuket 'Killer Brit' Lee Aldhouse Has Reputation For Violence

george

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

Thai murder sentences are usually fairly light.. Look at the 2 year sentences for the chiang mai guy, the woman in cm with the shooting, the dale henry killers etc.. Plead guilty 50% reduction etc..

Is this the same Lee Englishmen Muay Thai fighter from phuket whose GF is in hospital badly beaten up, and has been there several times. If the same one a very angry little man. But has the lights gone out enough to do this. Hopefully the courts will bring justice and the guilty will pay dearly. RIP to the american. Very Sad

a good, honest person getting framed for this? I don't believe it for a minute.

If what you say is true, why did the chap who killed someone with his Mercedes at a bus stop get sent down?

There are a lot of bad apples in law enforcement, that's true, but I think if you do nothing wrong then you won't have a problem.

Sent down for what and how long? is he still sent down....?

In the meantime, if anyone has a link to a torrent I am after, Luang Pee Teng 3, I would be most greatful!

Thanks!

I can't give you a link, but if you were to enter the words 'mercedes bus stop killer' into a well known search-engine, you'd be able to get more information.

Luang Pee Teng 3??? What on Earth is that?

Exactly, I know nothing of the circumstances, therefore I do not judge him! What on earth are you on about? You people on this site are so FuXXing uppity and holier than thou, you are so quick to condemn people at the first whiff of an accusation, you are well placed to be on the Spanish Inquisition!

Where I come from, everyone was presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers not by a fuc_king youtube video, and a bunch of cretins with nothing better to do than try and explain away their sad lives by trying to make others look worse than yourselves!

I pity you.

In fact, I would suggest to the MODS that this entire forum should have all comments disabled, and simply bullet the news, it gets filled up with crap like mine and so many others that end up in a shouting match about differing opinions rather than the original topic...BAN COMMENTS!

If people want to discuss the story, take it to another forum.

Every news article ends up as page upon page of worthless personal opinions.

And LOOK AT THE TOPIC TITLE "KILLER BRIT" you should be ashamed!!!!!!! Worse than the bloody Nation!

You sound like the guy the police are looking for !!! Thailand wouldn't be Thailand without you people or maybe it should be !!

what kind of a guy are you? Have you even read what Llareggub posted? I hate uneducated Farang like you seem to be one.

May be you will explain to us what is wrong with sending a guy down the drain AFtER he is proofed guilty??? and make everything up to a nation a guy comes from? Killer BRIT is an insult the english community should respond too! Two weeks ago we had a Monster USAmerican....EVERY Nation got his <deleted> and a lot of them living in Thailand atm KICK THEM OUT instead of teaching them kicking others.

Boxing is a Sport, Thaiboxing insnt!

Watching the video - the Thai fighter had enormous courage against such a well built guy. Hat's off and he put him down many times but brute strength combined with a touch of insanity - hard combination to beat. Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles. I doubt he will see freedom in this life time once incarcerated as he will not be a model prisoner. Time will sort him out and also the diet inside will reduce his size substantially.

"a touch of insanity," So are you a psychiatrist?....

"Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles." Why? Have you judged him guilty before a trial?

"I doubt he will see freedom in this life time" Why, again you seem to be prejudging, you know nothing about the circumstances.

"as he will not be a model prisoner." So you are a socioligist too!

"Time will sort him out" A Prophet as well!

"the diet inside will reduce his size substantially." And even a Dietician!

I love Thai Visa, we have so many experts,

Should you wish him to be burned at the stake too?

and so you'd be his lawyer then? This is a forum for opinions isn't it, so why the big surprise people are expressing them about a murder and evident killer?.. you think the guys run off cos he's just been hard done to?.. wrong place, wrong time and all that? The court will decide, true enough, but till then people will go on what they've heard and so far we haven't heard any nice things really have we?... have to agree, though, quotes like 'Time will sort him out' and '..the diet inside will reduce his size substantially' do give more than a hint of the writer being some Prophet cum Dietician!! :blink: :jap:

I saw this guy last month. about the 5th, he is massive! Also I think and I hope I know where to look. If I am right I will re-post here after I notify BIB.

I also doubt I get the chance, with this video and the user base he is tagged big time one move in public will get him nailed.

PS keep your eyes open, soi 7 soi 5 the alley Sukhumvit and Foodland

Interesting. The only time I was ever offered steroids (in Thailand) was on Sukhumvit Rd, close to the Marriot. And it was a farang, who was about 5'11", 210 lbs., and had massive arms. I'm pretty sure that was August 2004. Is there a Gym over there?, which absolutely seems to be where the roid heads congregate.

post-37570-068372400 1281892508_thumb.jp

Not really mate remember the crazy Aussie guy that shot the American in cold blood up here in chiang mai he only got 2 years and that was an assasination style killing if this guy is smart he says the guy insulted the king and he had to do him in and he should be out in 12 months just like the Aussie guy who is now living as a free man in Australia.

keep dreaming the guys still in jail and will be for many years

With Liberal*** like you around, I expect he would be sent to Butlins on a free holiday, paid for by the British taxpayer.

"Let's hope the BiB get their man and put this guy in shackles." Why? Have you judged him guilty before a trial?

"I doubt he will see freedom in this life time" Why, again you seem to be prejudging, you know nothing about the circumstances.

Edited by sbk
flame removed

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

Ya gotta blame the press really for the assumtion of guilt look at the headline of this thread

Phuket Killer Brit Lee Aldhouse has reputation for violence, it should be Alleged Phuket Killer

But that just not how the press reports things.

I go a long with that.

know lots of people that have bad tempers, doesn't make them potential murderers. I was not on the scene to witness the incident or have seen any video footage, so I'm not in a position to assume anything and that must go for everybody.

I watched the boxing video and the man seemed highly skilled with his boxing career, in total control of what he was doing, I never saw any attempted ear biting. He seemed someone of intelligence and not just a mindless thug. The answer is that at this time no one is in possession of the full facts of the case. Let us wait and see what transpires later on.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I would suggest that you open a new forum called the Hypocrite Forum, a forum where all the expats pull the wool over their eyes and wear rose tinted spectacles, and can keep telling themselves how perfect Thailand is and that the Thais are perfect, whilst being able to slag off and condemn others who haven't even been arrested or tried...you should get a large following!

Ya gotta blame the press really for the assumtion of guilt look at the headline of this thread

Phuket Killer Brit Lee Aldhouse has reputation for violence, it should be Alleged Phuket Killer

But that just not how the press reports things.

I go a long with that.

know lots of people that have bad tempers, doesn't make them potential murderers. I was not on the scene to witness the incident or have seen any video footage, so I'm not in a position to assume anything and that must go for everybody.

I watched the boxing video and the man seemed highly skilled with his boxing career, in total control of what he was doing, I never saw any attempted ear biting. He seemed someone of intelligence and not just a mindless thug. The answer is that at this time no one is in possession of the full facts of the case. Let us wait and see what transpires later on.

He was twice as big as the little Thai guy!

I don't understand how intelligence flows out of ones punches and kicks on someone half his size? Seems like he didn't enjoy fighting someone his own size though?

Good picture - distinctive tatoos - if he is still in the country his ego will take him to another gym - fight club!! There is certainly one thing the police will have to arrest this guy guns out - he looks far too strong and well built to go quietly

CCTV image of Lee Aldhouse (back to the camera) outside the 7/11 where he allegedly stole the knife/murder weapon

4894895681_ded4fd8368_z.jpg

"...The two men ended up fighting on the floor but were separated by bystanders. Longfellow went home with his girlfriend, Lakmeena Ooijai, a worker at the Freedom bar.

Aldhouse then allegedly walked to a convenience store and grabbed a knife from behind the counter in what observers described as a "drunken rage".

He went to Longfellow's apartment where another fight broke out in which the American was stabbed. While Longfellow's girlfriend attempted to resuscitate him, Aldhouse allegedly made off on a scooter. He has not been seen since."

Taken from The Guardian

*** It takes a special kind of mentality to even take part in Muay Thai, when one is not Thai ***

***Shackles aren't always reserved for jail. The police will shackle him upon arrest if they are concerned about him***

***One can hope***

***The Drugs which keep his head where it is, will take a while to wear off. He will not be a model prisoner immediately, even on remand. Or do you think that is not appropriate?***

***Perhaps someone who has been around long enough to know how people's minds work, including this nutty man, who needs to be apprehended and tried in court.***

***Prison diet will see him lose weight hand over fist***

***As it has always been and will likely continue***

***Not a bad thought, well done.***

Line by line. Next....

Great. So a maniac like this gets to stay in Thailand for years on, while others struggle to get visas.

Lots of maniacs seem to hang on in Thailand I'm afraid. My Thai lady and I are looking after her granddaughter after the girl's French father has been in jail countless times for drug posession and violence. He gets to stay on in Thailand seemingly forever while I have to leave as my visa's run out! Last I heard a few days ago he had 7 days to leave LOS for good but somehow I doubt he will. He spends all his money on drink and drugs and nothing on his daughter. Lovely guy.

Yes, that really makes you wonder...

I pity you.

In fact, I would suggest to the MODS that this entire forum should have all comments disabled

What's the definition of a forum again?

Actually, there's a much easier solution to all this and it only depends on you.

• Like 1

He may be suffering from injuries to his knuckles and other areas of his body from the fight with Mr Longfellow yesterday morning.

A hint on why this bully drunk addicted used a knife to kill another professional fighter.

I would give the fault to the Government for allowing farangs to stay longer in Thailand by giving them green preference based on their wealthy bank statements (at the moment of Visa issuing).

Some of those rude mads don't even know that Thailand is the land of the smile!

Are you saying that all farangs should be short-stay only in Thailand because some long-stay farangs act badly? And furthermore it seems you are saying you don't want farangs with weathy bank statements. Why don't you want foreigners to live in your country? Just askin'.

You can get to his muscular level in this video easily without being a "steroid-junkie". And he DIDN'T try to bite the guy's`ear off. He simply head-butted him. Stick to the truth!!!

I hope they catch him soon so he can get what he has coming to him!

Not really mate remember the crazy Aussie guy that shot the American in cold blood up here in chiang mai he only got 2 years and that was an assasination style killing if this guy is smart he says the guy insulted the king and he had to do him in and he should be out in 12 months just like the Aussie guy who is now living as a free man in Australia.

keep dreaming the guys still in jail and will be for many years

Erm you sure ??

http://www.1stopchiangmai.com/travel_news/2010/06/chiang-mai-bar-killer-released-early-from-prison/

An Australian who killed a man in a Chiang Mai bar is to be released early from prison.

William (Bill) Thomas Douglas, 61, is to be freed from jail after serving slightly more than two years for the slaying of Gary Bruce Poretsky.

Edited by LivinLOS