Search

jimw

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an old friend who I worked with Aramco in Saudi years ago . My last contact with him was in Bangkok ( with Caltex) in 1993, but I feel pretty strongly that he will still be in Thailand. I know its a long time ago, but can anyone give me some advice on how to track down an American expat in Thailand. Thanks for any help. :o

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an old friend who I worked with Aramco in Saudi years ago . My last contact with him was in Bangkok ( with Caltex) in 1993, but I feel pretty strongly that he will still be in Thailand. I know its a long time ago, but can anyone give me some advice on how to track down an American expat in Thailand. Thanks for any help. :D

PvtDick is a member here, if your mate also wears fake Versace shirts, PVTDick will find him. :o

stickman has a few links to private investigators in Bangkok - good luck.

also plenty of offshore guys around here, you post his name, maybe you will get a result?

You do that and the thread will be deleted.

It's happened before and will happen again.

Thaivisa doesn't encourage this sort of thing - not knowing who you are or your motives for looking for the person.

And, not the least to protect the privacy of the person searched for - maybe he/she has a very good reason not to be found - a reason that has got nothing to do with the OP or anyone else on Thaivisa.