90 Days Report (August 2010)

HI there,

I searched with the topic but as the regulations change and older topics can be out of date, I wanted to make a new topic.

I just did my first Non O extension in Samutprakarn. I've never done 90 days reporting. I did not get any info when I should report. I have 2 dates in my extension stamp: 1. date when the extension ends 10th of July 2011 and 2. Date when the extension was approved 10th of August. Which option I should use to count the 90 days?

And another question.

I will go overseas very often during the year so is it right that I don't need to do anything about the 90 days reporting if I'm not going to stay in Thailand per time over 90 days? For example if I fly overseas every second month during the whole year, I don't need to report even a single time?

Thanks

90 days from date application for extension of stay was made or the first time you stay for 90 consecutive days. That would be July 10 it seems.

If you travel without staying 90 days no reports are due. Be sure to obtain re-entry permits before any travel.

90 days from date application for extension of stay was made or the first time you stay for 90 consecutive days. That would be July 10 it seems.

If you travel without staying 90 days no reports are due. Be sure to obtain re-entry permits before any travel.

Thanks for the info. I already got the re-entry but I wasn't sure how the 90 days work. Glad that I dont have to worry about it when Im overseas.:whistling:

I think it should be August 10th, please correct me if wrong, approval on August 10th but extention finishes on July 10th 2011.