Farang Thrown Off Rootop

Spoonman

How did you hear about this?

My missus rang me yesterday to tell me, He is my Landlord.

Roof of house w/ 20 foot fall or 20 story condo.... might make a difference.....

There must have been more words used in the discussion to/with you..... Don't be so stingy with your words..... TV doesn't charge by the word...

• Like 1

I heard vague rumours that a farang fell/jumped from the Amora hotel last weekend. Nothing in Thai papers.

Also a farang was found dead in an internet shop on soi 3 Ratchmanka around the same time.

Like I said, only hearsay and unsubstantiated.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Is this just another over the backyard fence rumor or is there something to it??

Seems to me if it had some merit there would be a lot more posting going on about it.....

If is some fact to it, would like to hear more about the English guy named Eddie..... got a friend or two with that name..

• Like 1

Is this just another over the backyard fence rumor or is there something to it??

Seems to me if it had some merit there would be a lot more posting going on about it.....

If is some fact to it, would like to hear more about the English guy named Eddie..... got a friend or two with that name..

I dont believe its a rumour, my missus told me "Eddie go Chiang Mai he dead now".

I rang a mate who also knows him and he tells me details are sketchy as nothing being released due to police investigation.... all he has heard is Eddie has run foul of some Thai guys and they threw him off a building.

Eddie lived between Pattaya and Sihanoukville, he owned a bar in Sihanoukville called Sessions.

• Like 1

I dont believe its a rumour, my missus told me "Eddie go Chiang Mai he dead now".

I rang a mate who also knows him and he tells me details are sketchy as nothing being released due to police investigation.... all he has heard is Eddie has run foul of some Thai guys and they threw him off a building.

Eddie lived between Pattaya and Sihanoukville, he owned a bar in Sihanoukville called Sessions.

Until anyone can substantiate this story, it`s a rumour.

Until anyone can substantiate this story, it`s a rumour.

Then this thread should be perfect for Thai Visa.:whistling:

Link to CM108 thread of same incident

There's a passport scan on the link, it was off the Duang Tawan. Please don't confuse with the Ed who is the latest entry on the page of remembrance.

Wow 20 stories....it says it was a suicide. That he spent a few hours smoking outside (10th floor) and then jumped over the railing. Though it does say there is an investigation. Strange to come up to CM, book into a hotel, to commit suicide (?)