Multi Vitamins & Cod Liver Oil. Cheapest In Thailand ?

Carlosm

I've been buying 'Centrum' multivitamins and 'Mega fish oil' capsules since i got here (10 years now) and have yet to find any cheaper. Yet they are way more expensive than in the UK. Thought about mail order from such as e-bay which i've done with many other things but last time i received my mail order i had to pay 'tax' on it of over 2000 baht. This would make ordering multi vitamins none viable, so, does anyone know any cheaper versions or a better way to get them ?

We have had quite a lot of vitamins from the UK. We use either of two methods.

1..get a friend to bring them when he visits

2..get a friend to purchase for you, then he posts them to you, usual cost is £5-£7. On the customs deceleration form he just puts medicine. Inside he puts a little note...try these hope it improves your health..good luck. I have never paid any tax and the packages have been open several times.

Have you looked at Omega 3 capsules....you can google the differences.

Hi - here another great supplement fan - been taking multi-vits since the 80's

and my hair is still black at 65 - obvious scientific proof ! I'm just a freak really.

Another health+appearance obsession: I've been what they now call 'moisturizing'

since i started to steal my wife's Nivea for the old face as early as 1968 - ahead

of my time or what !

Right, to the topic - I use BIOVEA mail order for everything - pay fast with Paypal -

and best of all, they post to Thailand from wherever they are FREE if the invoice

total is over 29 quid - and I have never paid Tax on stuff coming into LOS through

2009 / 2010. Maybe it's something to do with their packaging, don't know.

Anyway, don't know if live links work in here, but here's BIOVEA if they do >>>

http://www.biovea.ne...45))/index.aspx

I have no interest in the company, and can honestly recommend their service from

my own long-term experience with them.

Obviously, if the link fails, just Google : BIOVEA

By the way, I've also bought Centrum in LOS and you are right, it IS over-priced.

Edited by crazydrummerpauly

Hi - here another great supplement fan - been taking multi-vits since the 80's

and my hair is still black at 65 - obvious scientific proof ! I'm just a freak really.

Another health+appearance obsession: I've been what they now call 'moisturizing'

since i started to steal my wife's Nivea for the old face as early as 1968 - ahead

of my time or what !

Right, to the topic - I use BIOVEA mail order for everything - pay fast with Paypal -

and best of all, they post to Thailand from wherever they are FREE if the invoice

total is over 29 quid - and I have never paid Tax on stuff coming into LOS through

2009 / 2010. Maybe it's something to do with their packaging, don't know.

Anyway, don't know if live links work in here, but here's BIOVEA if they do >>>

http://www.biovea.ne...45))/index.aspx

I have no interest in the company, and can honestly recommend their service from

my own long-term experience with them.

Obviously, if the link fails, just Google : BIOVEA

By the way, I've also bought Centrum in LOS and you are right, it IS over-priced.

Had a look at the link you posted, seems to be what i'm looking for... many thanks :D

Centrium isn't the best way to get your vitamins. Better off to order and have sent to you individual vitamins that can be taken when approiate. Donot take calcium and magnesium together they will bind together and flush thru youe system. Take vitamin c seperate to get best effect and take all fat soluable vitamins togethere.Zinc will also bind with vit.c and cal. and mag. needs to be taken alone.