All Seasons Steak Buffet

ciaociao

AVOID!!!! Everything is watery (soup, sauces) and bland (no flavor and adding salt isn't improving it), meat is hard and full of nerves (but it's paper thin so you can chew on it in a reasonable time), very few choices for drinks (unless you pay extra) and in addition, they add a 10% service charge on the bill (yes, for a buffet).

AVOID!!!! Everything is watery (soup, sauces) and bland (no flavor and adding salt isn't improving it), meat is hard and full of nerves (but it's paper thin so you can chew on it in a reasonable time), very few choices for drinks (unless you pay extra) and in addition, they add a 10% service charge on the bill (yes, for a buffet).

With your report, sounds like they won't make it.:(

My experience tells me when it comes to steak you get what you pay for

:( A friend ate there yesterday and at 259baht ok for what he had, but after the promotion the price will be 459baht. At that price I don't believe they will survive??:whistling:

I ate at the all seasons the other night and it will be the last time I go there. Even for the price, it was awful. The meat was very poor quality and the rest of the buffet was terrible as was the service.

Hope they get the message quick and close up so that a DECENT place can open there to replace them.

How about a nickname for this new dog of a place?

Beyond All Reason Barf-fet

All Reasons Not to Eat Here

All you can eat Shoe Leather (Dentist in rear)

Edited by Jingthing

• 3 weeks later...

I went to have steak and try the buffet. The pork and ribs were great for the price. The shrimp was excellent. The pastas were delicous. The staff was so friendly.

Beef in Thailand is what you would and should expect for the cheap price.

I give All Seasons Rhumbs Up for the value and friendly staff.

Actually you can pay a lot and still get a crappy steak. I agree they can't do good steak for that price, so if their buffet isn't stellar, agree there isn't much point, may as well go to Sizzler.

I used to think you had a good idea of food but sizzler.

Actually you can pay a lot and still get a crappy steak. I agree they can't do good steak for that price, so if their buffet isn't stellar, agree there isn't much point, may as well go to Sizzler.

I said may as well go; didn't say it would be a gourmet experience.

I said may as well go; didn't say it would be a gourmet experience.

Thank Buddha for that I thought you might next advise a Big Mac. Keep up the good work.

I tried this place as well and cant say a whole lot of good things about it.

Novel idea as steak is popular here and most people are used to eating garbage food so when you give them free reign to a whole buffet full of it , sometimes it works.

The Shabu Sushi buffet in the same mall has gone to hel_l to as well IMO or maybe it was the novelty of it that I liked in the first place not realizing the food being served was just basically low quality.

• 1 month later...

Today I went back again for the second time.

The buffet was good. If you ask they will cook your beef in bite size cubes or sliced. Makes it more tender.

The pork is good.

I filled up on pasta and pork ribs. Salad bar was great for the price.

Again the service staff was verrrrry friendly.

Worth the price!

Today I went back again for the second time.

The buffet was good. If you ask they will cook your beef in bite size cubes or sliced. Makes it more tender.

The pork is good.

I filled up on pasta and pork ribs. Salad bar was great for the price.

Again the service staff was verrrrry friendly.

Worth the price!

how does the salad bar compare to sizzler?

I tried this place as well and cant say a whole lot of good things about it.

Novel idea as steak is popular here and most people are used to eating garbage food so when you give them free reign to a whole buffet full of it , sometimes it works.

The Shabu Sushi buffet in the same mall has gone to hel_l to as well IMO or maybe it was the novelty of it that I liked in the first place not realizing the food being served was just basically low quality.

What do you actually expect from an all you can eat buffet at a low price.You think they gonna serve quality food?

I think this applies to most things in life.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Bubba

The salad bar is totally dif from Sizler.

But good pasatas...fresh vegetables...many sauces...pizza...soups...and very many shrimp dishes.

Pork is best compared to beef in here just like all of LoS.

For the price it was very good.