Builders /Renovaters In Pattaya

scorecard

Dear Pattaya members,

I'm about to do some building at my existing house just off Jomtien beach. In essence, to make an additional room (about 5 metres X 4 metres) by joining together the main house and a separate bedroom / bathroom building.

Three walls already exist, just needs one new (mostly glass) wall and roof, build up existing concrete to same level as existing buildings, install floor tiles, wallpaper, relocate two air-con units, also cut doorways, install doors, etc., probably about 10 - 14 days work.

Would appreciate any names you can share, either Thai or farang, not looking for cheapest price, just good work at reasonable price.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by scorecard

Pity you could not do most of this work yourself and save some money. You already have the concrete base to use as a level,put formwork up,pour the mix into it,think it will be all raft foundation,never seen any use of reinforcing here used for this purpose,but could be wrong anyway you could see it when new comes to old.

If the glass you refer to is sliding patio doors, use that as a frame and then it's all blockwork,build to the height of the existing exterior wall level,get someone for the roof bingo all done and dusted in 3 days flat,allowing for curing of concrete...I'm not getting involved though,do not fancy the fine