When Can We Get Back Zone Reality On Cable?

Just a quick question,

Will zone reality ever come back on cable? I love my fishing etc, but hel_l I don't like all the american red neck shooting society TV that is now. Some of the stuff show is dam right bang out of order. Anyone who knows how to get a normal reality Chanel back on cable please advise,

Drop into the office in Maenam and ask if you can have it back.

As my old Dad used to say " If you don't ask ! You don't get " ;)

I found them pretty good when I had cable. When they forgot to switch over to the F1 I went to complain and they gave me the mobile number of the guy that changed channels just in case he forgot next time :D

They must have had some fall out with MM1/MNET when Zone Reality was also on. I don't really like the Universal channel, on 1 & Universal SyFy on 22, too long trailers of other screenings. But as others will say, we get what we pay for. I will pop into their office next time in Maenam and ask about MM!/MNET/Zone Reality.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't it have something to do with the fact that the South African Channels (Mnet, Zone Reality, etc) have changed satellite and are now unavailbale anymore in this region due lack of coverage? If so, then no matter how much asking and begging, it won't come back...

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't it have something to do with the fact that the South African Channels (Mnet, Zone Reality, etc) have changed satellite and are now unavailbale anymore in this region due lack of coverage? If so, then no matter how much asking and begging, it won't come back...

I cannot correct as you are so right! Forget the days of those channels, The Africans have switched satellites/reduced their range/tightened their spread whatever you want to call it and as I understand we will see no more in the LOS.