Liverpool Stuck In 2Nd Gear

maccastime

Well what can one say,never got hot,completely outplayed.very average performance.

Gerrard tried hard,however he had very little assistance. Torres missing in action,until the 59th minute or so.

overall very ordinary,lets hope we can pick things up,or we will be lucky to beat teams like wigan etc.

Might aswell just stuck it in the existing 4,874 Page thread so the rest of us don't have to see countless threads about how sh*t you are...:)

aswell??????? stuck it in????? whose talkin dickwipe

sorry, i agree with singer on this one, the usual suspects have been discussing this in the main LP thread. Perhaps Jock can move it? 

Might aswell just stuck it in the existing 4,874 Page thread so the rest of us don't have to see countless threads about how sh*t you are...:)

sorry, i agree with singer on this one, the usual suspects have been discussing this in the main LP thread. Perhaps Jock can move it?

woops too many singhas on board,but thanks for the NICE reply,cant say as much for singer.

Edited by Jockstar

woops too many singhas on board,but thanks for the NICE reply,cant say as much for singer.

To be fair, he's having his own problems with his team. :D Such sensitivity though :lol:

Edited by Jockstar

What you talkign about you Mushroom, you've got a thread on how shit you are already, loads of talk ( whining ) on it i make a typing error & you wnat to jumo all over me for that ??? Bwah, don't humour me..

You'll have to do better than that you Cat eating Scouse Mushroom..

Why have you made this thread seeing as you have a HUGE one already, attention seeking or what ??

Edit : If you look on your Keyboard, you will see the I & the U are next to each other on the keyboard you soppy Scouse Mushroom & that is why i made that mistake, because i have fat fingers & my brain goes faster than my fingers do, not because i can't spell..;)

Edited by MSingh

What you talkign about you Mushroom, you've got a thread on how shit you are already, loads of talk ( whining ) on it i make a typing error & you wnat to jumo all over me for that ??? Bwah, don't humour me..

Why have you made this thread seeing as you have a HUGE one already, attention seeking or what ??

& for the record, i hop neither Mushroom's or Lemons are seen as " abuse ", both are meant in the kindest way possible on the levels of abuse i spout, i swear...:D

& for the record, i hop neither Mushroom's or Lemons are seen as " abuse ", both are meant in the kindest way possible on the levels of abuse i spout, i swear...:D

Is that any particular type of mushroom or just a plain old button mushroom Singher ?

Edited by alfieconn

Is that any particular type of mushroom or just a plain old button mushroom Singher ?

It's a Scouse Mushroom Alf, it doesn't do a lot apart from steal other Mushroom's soil, makes a moaning kind of sound all teh time & it has stupid looking hair on it...

Edited by MSingh

It's a Scouse Mushroom Alf, it doesn't do a lot apart from steal other Mushroom's soil, makes a moaning kind of sound all teh time & it has stupid looking hair on it...

Funny, I always thought a Scouse Mushroom could be found at the bottom of a bin?

stuck in 2nd gear...yes well is there a thread running here yet about the wisdom of appointing Hodgson as the Liverpool manager?

Seems to me the totally wrong appointment and mark my words that will be proven to be the case.

stuck in 2nd gear...yes well is there a thread running here yet about the wisdom of appointing Hodgson as the Liverpool manager?

Seems to me the totally wrong appointment and mark my words that will be proven to be the case.

Yeah but they like to start loads of them for some really strange reason as if everyone actually gives a monkeys..

stuck in 2nd gear...yes well is there a thread running here yet about the wisdom of appointing Hodgson as the  Liverpool manager?

I watched the re-run last night and while alot has been said on here about the 4-4-2 deployed, I don't see how the conceded goals came from this. The first was just a good play and poor marking by Gerard and Lucas, the 2nd from a corner and the third a penalty.

Seems to me that Gerard had about 6 shots that were off target or blocked, Torres had a couple. 

I wouldn't be so despondent Macca, being stuck in 2nd gear is far better than being in Reverse gear like some teams :D

Yikes,,,sounds like Sheff Utd, have you seen the Championship table?

Dear oh dear.

I watched the re-run last night and while alot has been said on here about the 4-4-2 deployed, I don't see how the conceded goals came from this. The first was just a good play and poor marking by Gerard and Lucas, the 2nd from a corner and the third a penalty.

Seems to me that Gerard had about 6 shots that were off target or blocked, Torres had a couple.

...and add to that a jumped up Argentine who decides his contract paying him huge money is irrelevent because he fancies a transfer and decides he won't play. Loathesome attitude.