The Park Jomtien

Thaifan2

I have received a mail from TAG informing me they have a bank that will now finance the remaining project. Has anyone else been contacted?

How does that work then. They ran out of money (not their own) so stopped/slowed building. Now, with a large percentage of units sold, someone else comes along to finance the project. How do they manage to repay THIS bank now?

Not sure Prefab, ive heard so many broken promises over the last 4 years I find it hard to believe, but I like others am into it for a lot of many so I am just hoping its true.

Still looking to make contact with anyone else in building B, surley im not the only one?

Nidge

Not sure Prefab, ive heard so many broken promises over the last 4 years I find it hard to believe, but I like others am into it for a lot of many so I am just hoping its true.

Still looking to make contact with anyone else in building B, surley im not the only one?

Nidge

To get money to pay the finance costs, they need to start selling again, ( where are the buyers?)or are mortgaging to the hilt. In which case, no chanotes until the loan is repaid. If the people who have moved in still don't have chanotes, does this mean their properties might be part of the refinancing package?

........... where are the buyers?

Interesting question. "Who are the buyers?" is even more interesting. "What are they going to do with the units when the building is finished?" is another good one.

Someone certainly is buying new condos off-plan: you only need to visit the showrooms around town to learn that. Either that or the developers are telling lies.

Ian I thought you were in building A? you cant be living in B its just a shell, unless we all take up squaters rights there

Nidge

:sorry: Ha ha big f@*k up there I must say. Sorry everyone that's what I get when I don't read what I've written. . . . . . . . .! When I hear ANYTHING with any substance about building B I promise I will post on here. I am away working at the moment when I get back I will have a good sniff around . . .

Regards

IW

• 2 weeks later...

Buildings B & B1, now confirmed as having finance. Awaiting approval of building permits . . . thats all I know!

Regards

IW

As the shell is already complete I would have thought they would already have a building permit?

Does seem to be a bit odd. :rolleyes:

Yes of course but building permits like most other permits are only valid for a certain period of time (years), especially bearing in mind how overdue this project is!! These ran out in March 2010 I saw the paperwork for renewing the permits with my own eyes only days ago . . .! I already live here, so im quite close to the information !

>>As you tried this year and last year too. At what stage does a condo lose it's "new" tag? 10/10 for trying though

<<

Have now sold my Condo in Park Lane for the asking price ,ie B100,000 more than i paid for it and also had it rented out for 8 months :D ( all in all i just broke even though,and can now take my money up to Chiang Mai :D )

Why not invest in another Pattaya Condo ?

I've heard that there are some units at Suan Sawarn that are still available and apparently will be completed this year (2011) :rolleyes:

Simon

I will never buy off plan again .I was lucky to get away with it last time .I don't want to press my luck any further . :jap: ...I admit though that i was tempted by those Condos down in Bang Saray from B750,000 B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:D Construction teams have been at work now for the last two weeks or so setting up a make shift camp which will house the workers. At present there is some minor construction on going in building B most of the emphasis at the moment seems to be cleaning and assessment of building B as is, and bringing in stores. The construction company is from Bangkok, I do not have the name of this company, yet!

The Project now has full funding to complete the development which includes a further 3 condominium on the far side of the lakes, as to when that will be is anybody’s guess? But at least this is good news especially for the people who have interests in Building B.

IW

Edited by ianwrd4

• 2 weeks later...

The building and unit quality is fine. There is a bit of on-going cosmetic work, remember building A although completed has been unoccupied for many years. At the moment the wooden flooring surrounding the swimming pool is being replaced, and owners are busy fitting out their apartments. The building management team & office are now established so it's all go, and at last in the right direction.

We are happy with our investment but it is early days as we have only been living here now for 4 months, and we look forward to the development of the project. This really is a little piece of paradise hidden away from a hectic world!

I will post more photographs when I have time, and as things develop.[/size]

post-64884-0-03359900-1319034847_thumb.j

post-64884-0-64263900-1319034892_thumb.j

post-64884-0-08317900-1319034995_thumb.j

post-64884-0-27763100-1319035030_thumb.j

Edited by Rimmer
Font size