Allies Insist Thaksin Is Healthy And His Mandela Pictures Not Faked

webfact

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Nelson Mandela's office confirms Thakky had been there and confirmed the photo it would be believable but Mandela is a man of presence and ethics. Why would he even grant an audience to a crim like Thaksin?

Because for most of the outside and informed world Thaksin - despite all his flaws (and they are many) - represents more than anyone else the Thai majority.So despite the rants and lies and froth of the criminal corrupt feudalist elite, the world at large recognises the truth

You have a way with words, jayboy. I think some part of this world we live on also recognizes K. Thaksin is part of a criminally corrupt elite which dominated their part of the country in a paternalistic way keeping the masses down and them rich.

Of course none of this has anything to do with whether the photo is true or not ;)

As I say I don't know whether the photo is true or not.And the woman with Thaksin is Winnie, not his current squeeze but his former wife - arch bitch and murderess.Life ain't straight forward.

So K. Thaksin met Mr. Mandela in a courtesy call, not an official meeting. The Foundation has no photo's. Strange K. Thaksin also had a courtesy call to Mandela's ex. As for the photo's still no official comment. Why did K. Noppadon have to say they were real and not edited?

Edited by rubl

better show your professionalism with your knowledge and content in your comments.

I did. And I say that we cannot say anything for sure yet.

yeah, keep up with the good work.

don't need to mention your creds. specially when it makes you sound like the typical fake spotter in an old internet meme.

500pxshoppedg.jpg

Beside that, in many photo of Thaksin it always look to me like a life size cardboard cut of him. Specially when taken in front. The one with Mandelas wife is another example for it. But i think he was real there, he just have a somewhat strange appearance/look.

Edit: failed to verify the information provided by Buchholz. I meant of course Thaksin in the photo with Winni, Mandelas ex-wife, where he looks a litte bit like a life size cardboard cut.(IMHO)

Edited by Hakuchi

If Nelson Mandela's office confirms Thakky had been there and confirmed the photo it would be believable but Mandela is a man of presence and ethics. Why would he even grant an audience to a crim like Thaksin?

Because for most of the outside and informed world Thaksin - despite all his flaws (and they are many) - represents more than anyone else the Thai majority.So despite the rants and lies and froth of the criminal corrupt feudalist elite, the world at large recognises the truth

You have a way with words, jayboy. I think some part of this world we live on also recognizes K. Thaksin is part of a criminally corrupt elite which dominated their part of the country in a paternalistic way keeping the masses down and them rich.

Of course none of this has anything to do with whether the photo is true or not ;)

As I say I don't know whether the photo is true or not.And the woman with Thaksin is Winnie, not his current squeeze but his former wife - arch bitch and murderess.Life ain't straight forward.

Hmm, actually this photo looks more shopped than the Nelson shot. He seems to be standing awfully close to her........looks like a 'cut and shut'

If you check the date of this blog post with photos of other people (inc Bill Clinton) in the same room also with Mandela, who is also in the same attire as the Thaksin photo, one could conclude the photos were taken around the World Cup period.

That's not the same shirt Mandela is wearing, and the books behind the desk are in a completely different arrangement.

Why can't Thaksin's gang provide genuine photos as to where he is, instead opting for these "photoshopped" efforts which are sooner or later identified? Is he really dead? If not, which place is he in where he doesn't want to be recognised?

I mean, it's hardly like he's a few blocks away now, is it? :whistling:

Why can't Thaksin's gang provide genuine photos as to where he is, instead opting for these "photoshopped" efforts which are sooner or later identified? Is he really dead? If not, which place is he in where he doesn't want to be recognised?

Perhaps you didn't see the post on the previous page of this thread linking to a page where the (named) South African official attached to Mandela's private office confirmed that the meeting did actually take place. Or maybe you think red shirts made that up too.

Perhaps you didn't see the post on the previous page of this thread linking to a page where the (named) South African official attached to Mandela's private office confirmed that the meeting did actually take place. Or maybe you think red shirts made that up too.

I did. Care to re-read yourself?

We do not have photographs or documents as no business was discussed and the courtesy call was during Mr Mandela’s private time. The Foundation did not take any photographs.

We do not have photographs or documents as no business was discussed and the courtesy call was during Mr Mandela's private time. The Foundation did not take any photographs.

The Foundation did not take any photographs. BUT Thaksin did.

We do not have photographs or documents as no business was discussed and the courtesy call was during Mr Mandela's private time. The Foundation did not take any photographs.

You really believe that?

They've doctored photos of him before when rumours were circulating about his demise. These photos also also appear to be doctored from several people on this thread at least. There's questions over the date the photos were taken. Mandella's foundation is saying they have no photos. Surely with all this suspicion more photos or higher resolution photos would of been released?

You really believe that?

They've doctored photos of him before when rumours were circulating about his demise. These photos also also appear to be doctored from several people on this thread at least. There's questions over the date the photos were taken. Mandella's foundation is saying they have no photos. Surely with all this suspicion more photos or higher resolution photos would of been released?

Everyone have a photo camera these days. Even the bus conductors. I am not surprise if that SOB Thaksin took out his and ask someone to take a quick snap.

You really believe that?

There is no evidence that the photos are fake or that photos of on the past were fake. That is just your opinion that they are.

FYI: The rumours about his dead were false. And i think it is save to assume that Thaskin is still alive, at least until the day when he met Mandela.

• Like 1

There is no evidence that the photos are fake or that photos of on the past were fake. That is just your opinion that they are.

FYI: The rumours about his dead were false. And i think it is save to assume that Thaskin is still alive, at least until the day when he met Mandela.

There is no evidence that the Thaksin is not dead. That is just your opinion that they are.

FYI: The rumours about his dead were debatable. And i think it is save to assume that Thaskin is dead, at least since his last phone in.

• Like 1

Really? Decide for yourself.

/edit Here's more.

Edited by Insight

Do you think the photos of him shopping in Paris were also fake? Or all the phone ins pre-recorded before his death?

The boys from the 'Thaskin Is Dead Church' are really funny.

There is no evidence that the Thaksin is not dead. That is just your opinion that they are.

FYI: The rumours about his dead were debatable. And i think it is save to assume that Thaskin is dead, at least since his last phone in.

That Thaksin is dead would be a good excuse for Kasit for not being able to catching him and that no country in the world has extradite him to Thailand so far.

• Like 1

Do you think the photos of him shopping in Paris were also fake? Or all the phone ins pre-recorded before his death?

The boys from the 'Thaskin Is Dead Church' are really funny.

Read the last sentence of my post again.

My 3 cents. The picture is low res making it more difficult to analyze. But after looking at all the little things that usually go wrong when superimposing images I support the opinion that it was fixed. It's not a bad effort because on the first look the lighting matches on both men. Lighting is always the most difficult to match exactly though and more in-depth analyze reveals few areas that could not have possibly be the way they look on this picture, if both men were there together. The highlights match but the back-fill doesn't. Look at the left side of Thaksin's face and compare with Mandela's. Mandela's face has harsher shadows yet Thaksin's is very very flat (even). I've also noticed the strange speck of light on his jacket under the hand extended to Mandela. With the lighting in the room there should be a shadow there. That speck of light came from somewhere else, not that room. I also support all the previous comments stating that the picture was a fake. Especially the fingers squeezed in Mandela's hand don't belong to Thaksin but someone else. So the expert verdict is the pic is a fake, no doubt.

I've spend many years working in TV/video production as a lighting cameraman, editor come graphic designer doing compostiting and creating special effects. Just for the info of the non-believers.

• Like 1

/edit Here's more.

Turn ab the volume, that blog entry comes with a boing sound to indicate that it is meant to be funny.

did you read the line at the end.

Disclaimer: I’m just killing time on this conspiracies, don’t take it seriously, yet.

If Thaksin has some sickness, it must be [emotional], as he misses his home and his kids. Although Khunying Pojaman Na Pombejra is his ex-wife, he still misses her," Somchai said.

Oh God I cant hold back the tears,forgive me!

/edit Here's more.

Turn ab the volume, that blog entry comes with a boing sound to indicate that it is meant to be funny.

did you read the line at the end.

Disclaimer: I’m just killing time on this conspiracies, don’t take it seriously, yet.

Hakuchi: Were the photos shown on that blog issued by Thaksin and co to counter rumours about his death or not?

... So the expert verdict is the pic is a fake, no doubt.

I've spend many years working in TV/video production as a lighting cameraman, editor come graphic designer doing compostiting and creating special effects. Just for the info of the non-believers.

know your (old) meme.

thislooksshoppedn.jpg

I think you are a victim of confirmation bias. You think it is a work of Adobe® Photoshop® and you are looking only for points that confirms your hypothesis.

Specially this focusing on Thaksin hand and finger seems silly to me. If that is a photoshop creation than probably one of a real photo of a Mandela handshake with somebody else. Why do than all the hard work and squeeze Thaksins hand into this, instead of just altering the upper body and the paste and fit Thaksin head into it?

Another aspect is that Thaskin seems to make always the same face when photographed frontal face. Makes him look like a life size cardboard cut, always the nearly same face and somewhat unreal creepy looking.