How Many Free Pages In Passport Needed For Double Entry Tourist Visa

How many free pages in passport needed for double entry Tourist Visa with 2 x 30 days extensions planned?

Currently I have 2 pages wich means 4 sides to be stamped and stickerd ;)

Is that enough? I want to go to Lao in November to get the new VIsa.

Also one page had a Cambodia sticker VIsa in it but it fell off. Will they use this page?

Better get a new passport. You never know when you might need to make an extra trip and you will be in trouble if you don't have enough space in your passport.

sure get a new one is better, but it cost me 300% more then in my homecountry, so i would like to use the passport one more time and then get a new one in germany next spring

again my question is how many pages, anyone has info?

normally 1 immigration stamp when you get into any border or airport for your first entry with 2 double entry tourist visa, it is a small stamp just like what you see everytime. But you can apply another 30days extension in Immigration office in Chengwattana soi 7 for 1900 baht after your first entry expired on 60 days. Then you can exit out after the 30 days extension in any border run such like in Cambodia border and you can get another 60 days on your 2nd entry tourist visa. after another 60 days expiry you can apply for extension 30 days in immigration office in Chengwattana soi 7 again and pay for 1900 baht.

The immigration office extension stamp are very big and take about half of your page. The Visa take another 1 page.

When you go to Immigration Office for extension please photo copy your passport the first page with your picture in it and also photo copy the last entry immigration stamp, plus photocopy tm arrival card and the visa page too.

It take about less then 20 mins to get your extension in Immigration office when you fill up the form and put 1 photo in the application form.

• Like 1

normally 1 immigration stamp when you get into any border or airport for your first entry with 2 double entry tourist visa, it is a small stamp just like what you see everytime. But you can apply another 30days extension in Immigration office in Chengwattana soi 7 for 1900 baht after your first entry expired on 60 days. Then you can exit out after the 30 days extension in any border run such like in Cambodia border and you can get another 60 days on your 2nd entry tourist visa. after another 60 days expiry you can apply for extension 30 days in immigration office in Chengwattana soi 7 again and pay for 1900 baht.

The immigration office extension stamp are very big and take about half of your page. The Visa take another 1 page.

When you go to Immigration Office for extension please photo copy your passport the first page with your picture in it and also photo copy the last entry immigration stamp, plus photocopy tm arrival card and the visa page too.

It take about less then 20 mins to get your extension in Immigration office when you fill up the form and put 1 photo in the application form.

No guarantees, but a 'trick' that I have used on one occasion when crossing the border in the past, was to put a couple of paper clips in my passport to hold two page leafs together and 'conceal' a blank page.

When I tried this (Malaysian Border), the immigration officers were 'steered' to the half full page and did not bother to remove the clips.

My reasoning was that if the border official started removing the paper clips, it would at least give me some time to 'argue my case' to keep the page blank for a visa that I was travelling to obtain.

How many free pages in passport needed for double entry Tourist Visa with 2 x 30 days extensions planned?

Currently I have 2 pages wich means 4 sides to be stamped and stickerd ;)

Is that enough? I want to go to Lao in November to get the new VIsa.

I believe you are saying that you have four blank pages, and perhaps you have some blank spaces on other pages here and there to accommodate a small entry or exit stamp.

Thai exit stamp: 1/6 page

Lao visa on arrival: 1 page

Lao arrival stamp: 1/6 page

Thai visa: 1 page

Lao exit stamp: 1/6 page

Thai arrival stamp: 1/6 page

First extension stamp: 1/2 page

Thai exit stamp: 1/6 page

Other country's arrival stamp: 1/6 page

Other country's visa: 1 page

Other country's exit stamp: 1/6 page

Thai arrival stamp: 1/6 page

Second extension stamp: 1/2 page

If I have added this correctly, the total space required is 5 and one-third pages. Do your border run after the first extension to Cambodia with an e-visa and you consume one page less.

• Like 1