Thai Women Beating Up American Sex Tourist

george

We don't know what happened before he grabbed her... Maybe he knew her? Maybe she had previously robbed him as stated above?

Either way, better he got the beating then rather than get beaten up and ass raped by the LB back in his room...

Why can't Americans pronounce Pattaya correctly? And you'd think they'd check before putting it on television.

It's ok, they can't pronounce Iraq either. Sounds like, Eye raq.

He hit the girl, who cares.

Don't punch girls, especially Thai girls on Walking Street.

I had a similar situation where my wife and I were also on walking street as it was my first and last time in that pooh hole. Just did 1 lap just to have a look, I needed to go to the toilet, come back and this older looking fella was trying to hit on my wife. I told him to piss off and he wanted to have a go at me. This old fella was about 5'4 fat, bald and drunk as hell. That place is filled with filth. I personally think they should just evacuate everyone in Pattaya and level the place. How do people take there families there for a holiday?

He hit the girl, who cares.

Don't punch girls, especially Thai girls on Walking Street.

I had a similar situation where my wife and I were also on walking street as it was my first and last time in that pooh hole. Just did 1 lap just to have a look, I needed to go to the toilet, come back and this older looking fella was trying to hit on my wife. I told him to piss off and he wanted to have a go at me. This old fella was about 5'4 fat, bald and drunk as hell. That place is filled with filth. I personally think they should just evacuate everyone in Pattaya and level the place. How do people take there families there for a holiday?

You got upset because someone found your missus attractive? How odd. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...