Am I Paranoid ?

elcondor

met a young and apparently decent girl in a (normal) bar yesterday night, we talk and dance than ask her if she wants to come back with me in my room .. which she agrees (for free, no kidding) , ok ... we buy a couple of beers on the way, once in my room I go to the bathroom meanwhile (me not watching) she opens the cans and hands me one .. . a bell starts ringing in my head.. I also notice the can she is handing me is foaming, like if it had been just shaken when her beer is actually ok, being a suspicious guy I take the can but don't drink and pour some of it in the sinks when she is not watching, ... finished ? not really .. she does not give up with my beer and for some reasons she keeps urging me to drink and even goes checking the sink ... at this point she gets a bit nervous and alarms starts ringing in my head making me nervous too , this goes on for a while until I invite her to leave because I want to stay alone which she agrees again. This didn't happen in Pattaya by the way ;)

am i paranoid or she was just a bit weird girl ?

Edited by elcondor

Maybe not paranoid.

You should be careful with people you dont know.

The question I have is, how decent is she really, when she agreed to go to your room, the very same evening you met.

Reason for my question is, did you ask her if she wanted money for this, since you mentioned it was for free?

Or did she just tell you that is was for free?

Maybe she was a so called "free lancer"?

of course my guess is that she was some kind of freelancer, and yes we talked about money but she didn't want it , so ... maybe she was just up to drug and rob me ... she might have been mistaken for a uni girl though , this is what freaks me out the most

you met her in a bar and danced then got her back to your pad I guess within hours of meeting her. I have done that many times in my life and its called a one night stand, so I do not think there is anything wrong with that. but if your gut instinct told you that there was something in your beer then there probably was.

I do not thinks its paranoid, more like street savvy.

and if you were wrong about her motives, so what, at least you live to screw another day.

its an attempted assault and you just ain't realised yet

I know that 99% this was an attempted assault, just find disturbing that this didn't happen with a desperate middle age freelancer in pattaya but with a innocent-looking girl in her early twenties. Just hope this is not a new trend :o

Anyway I didn't mention that when she was making a phone call I poured some of the content of my beer in hers , I am not sure she drank it but she said of feeling a bit sick before leaving :D

I'm not sure about paranoid but you would'nt be the first nor the last to wake up in the morning with a headache and an empty wallet.

Ultimately you'll never know will you.

Could be worse .the op could have woken up in the morning with a condom hanging from is asscheesy.gif

I'm not sure about paranoid but you would'nt be the first nor the last to wake up in the morning with a headache and an empty wallet.

Could be worse .the op could have woken up in the morning with a condom hanging from is asscheesy.gif

Nice one welsh1 you could be right about that too :shock1: and OP just hope it's not a new trend UH !! :jerk:.

elcondor your not a friend of jmcw by any chance are you ? :redcard2:

Edited by Kwasaki

If you refuse the beer with 'I had enough, don't want to get too drunk' and she still pushes it, then she isn't into 'dancing horizontally' with you...so she either didn't like you that much or was going to rob you. So in any case, if that is what happens, you are right to be careful.

One reason to never-ever pick anyone up that you meet outside.

We all get just one chance in life for true love, and you missed yours.

Or, maybe you saved yourself from waking up in a bathtub full of ice and some organs missing. (I know, I know...it's an urban legend, but do you want to risk disproving it?)

Sometimes they really are out to get you. Paranoia is your friend, don't leave home without it.

• Like 1

Sometimes they really are out to get you. Paranoia is your friend, don't leave home without it.

Great line... and a wise one. :jap:

Although I've never personally been drugged, I've certainly known lots of men who have. They are usually men who drink more than they should. I believe the OP was wise in ending the night the way he did. It's not like there aren't a lot more fish in the sea.

I would never bring a girl i meet in a bar after 1 night in my condo or room... thats for sure. After 4-5 meetings maybe.

I only go to her room get it done and get out of there or nothing. But being in Thailand why bother and take unnecessary risks. I think there is enough massage and you only need to stay 1 hour with the girl, it is well enough.

So no I don't think you are paranoiac, i would be acting the same in your situation.

Ho and this being Thailand when you bring a girl in your room for a one night thing, there is also high risk that she comes knocking on your door ready to move in with you after 1 night. Never again. I remember when i was not careful...

Edited by BigPanda

OP, I don't think you are paranoid. Never the less, and with respect, I do condider you both un-wise and sensible at the same time. You literally want to bare yourself with a pretty girl in Thailand whom you've only known for a few hours. (thats the un-wise, but understandable bit), and at the same time you worry she's about to rob you or worse ( that's the sensible bit). Only you can balance how you wish this equation to go.

Here's hoping you make the right decisions for yourself in the future.

How big were her hands?

Simon

Well, I'm sure that he would have figured it out if he observed the "woman" to have a penis if an when they fell into each others in a naked passionate embrace, the kind that is only to be obtained from the respectable ladies of the district they call soi cowboy.

Lucky for him he called it off as I reckon the next thread would be one on how they were married and then she left him 2 weeks later, taking the rice maker. ph34r.gif

its an attempted assault and you just ain't realised yet

I know that 99% this was an attempted assault, just find disturbing that this didn't happen with a desperate middle age freelancer in pattaya but with a innocent-looking girl in her early twenties. Just hope this is not a new trend :o

Anyway I didn't mention that when she was making a phone call I poured some of the content of my beer in hers , I am not sure she drank it but she said of feeling a bit sick before leaving :D

Presume you didn't get laid then.

The question I have is, how decent is she really, when she agreed to go to your room, the very same evening you met.

Does that also apply to him ?

Maybe, not sure.

But it was silly to bring her home the first night, without knowing her.

But then again, we all have probably at least once been silly (especially when listning to our willy).

;)

That would have been lucky maybe just body fluid leaking.