Gender - Not Telling

tabs053

I was checking out somebody's profile and I noticed his gender was set as 'not telling'. That led me to believe(quite rightly I think) that he was obviously a Trans-gender but didn't want to own up to it. Fair enough, I might do the same if I was that way inclined. Then I thought , 'maybe they don't have that option for input', which is unfair and possibly discriminatory (Ha!) in these enlightened times. Coincidentally, the guy I was checking out happened to be questioning the gender of his friends girlfriend (takes one to know one, I thought) :whistling: so I assumed he was the shy type.Fair enough.

Anyway, I was thinking that whatever he does in the privacy of his own house doesn't concern me and if he wants to keep it a secret that's up to him , but then when I went to go and set up my personal details imagine my surprise that I was also marked as 'not telling'!!! My age is "unknown", as is my birthday, but my sex is set as "not telling". If that is the default setting then whoever set it up either has a good sense of humour , or perhaps was a former member of the US Navy who took advantage of the 'don't ask' policy. Either way, an interesting way to do it, as opposed to the 'unknown' option.

In case you're wondering about me - I'm leaving the default setting as it is, and just to annoy the 33 people who have already viewed my profile, I think I'll leave the rest as they are. My my, you're a nosy bunch.

Edited by tabs053

How about a place to list our x partners.:lol:

How about dick size? (Sorry.)

I hope their 'drop down' box for that includes options for fractions of inches :lol: . Its important to be accurate ;)

A mate said his was twelve inches, but he didn't use it as a rule.

• Like 1

I hope their 'drop down' box for that includes options for fractions of inches :lol: . Its important to be accurate ;)

A mate said his was twelve inches, but he didn't use it as a rule.

Mate, the only way he could give somebody 12 inches is to do them 4 x.

Based on what I have seen here at TV, theres alot of people that don't fill this information out correctly, including myself.

Does that make all that havent, transexuals? :o

No. You could be a closet gay (nothing wrong with that). Don't tell, and I won't ask.

Based on what I have seen here at TV, theres alot of people that don't fill this information out correctly, including myself.

No. You could be a closet gay (nothing wrong with that). Don't tell, and I won't ask.

Too late!

There should be an option to show length X diameter………..In millimeters, Inches can be so cruel!

Showing the figure 2” does not represent whole package very well. As a friend of mine said to this girl who once asked him “just who do you think you’re going to please with that”……..”ME” he replied.

• Like 1

:o

I did not lie on mine but I did not tell the truth either.:blink:

same same but different, huh? :huh:

I rushed signing up.... I'm male...... but have it set as 'Not specified'... and can't be bothered to change it. :)

After all those girly chats on the Ladies forum I'm afraid to reveal my true identity....christ I even have to turn up to the parties in drag. :o

Maybe I'll ask Sibey for his advice......

I rushed signing up.... I'm male...... but have it set as 'Not specified'... and can't be bothered to change it. :)

After all those girly chats on the Ladies forum I'm afraid to reveal my true identity....christ I even have to turn up to the parties in drag. :o

I always assumed you were female & good with those lips, hence the name ;)

I always assumed you were female & good with those lips, hence the name ;)

Stop confusing me with smokin'69. :angry: ......I aint jealous....nah....really...